You're very beautiful

Bill walked over to Y/n and sat next to her " Hey beautiful, How you liking math?" Bill said while Y/n just completely ignored his question and kept blushing at his comment about her beauty. "Earth to Y/n?" Bill says snapping her out of her trance "Sorry what?" Y/n says "I asked if you liking math" Bill replies "Oh no.. I don't really like math" Y/n says " Well I guess we have more in common than we thought" Bill says while y/n just chuckles "You know You're very beautiful " Bill says "I don't understand why somebody would ever call me beautiful I really hope your not joking about that.." Y/n says, Bill looks at y/n with a confused look and says " Why would you think that? It's true" Bill says while staring at y/n's eyes "I don't know.. I never had many friends before. Having this much is like a miracle." y/n says while Bill gives her a sad look "How about we just skip this period and hang out around the school? maybe that would cheer you up a bit." Bill says "I'd love that" Y/n says "anything for you bill.." y/n mumbles under her breath. "What was that?" Bill asked "You heard nothing" y/n says while looking away while Bill just chuckles. You guys sneak out of class and go outside of the school to a restaurant near by and you guys are thinking of ordering something.

"What should we order?" Bill asks " I want the pasta with meatballs" Y/n says " I think I'll take the Waffles!" Bill says to the waiter taking the orders. "Alright will that be all for you guys?" The waiter asks " Yes that'll be all" y/n says "Your order will be ready in a few minutes" the waiter says.

-5 minutes later-

"Here is your order, enjoy!" the waiter says. Y/n and bill eat while chatting "So yesterday why did you have to leave?" Bill asks " Oh so my mom found out I skipped school so she was basically yelling at me through the phone, and it sounded really bad because she called me by my first and last name, and I haven't talked to her all morning and night she's going to be really mad at me for skipping school today too" Y/n says while laughing "Oh that sucks she's definitely going to kick your ass" Bill says while y/n is laughing her ass off.

Y/n is finished eating while Bill is almost done, while bill is his drinking coffee Y/n takes out a camara and takes a picture of bill.

The picture you took:

(he's so cute I can't)

"Hey!" Bill says while smiling "You're so pretty with and without makeup Bill!" Y/n says "Really? Thanks I appreciate it!" Bill says finishing up his food. They both go Bills house because Y/n's Mom would be mad if she got home early again. They enter the house and go straight to Bills room. Bill lays down on his bed and asks "Wanna watch a movie beautiful?" Bill says pointing to the spot open next to him on the bed. " How could I ever say no?" Y/n lays down next to him while Bill puts his arm around Y/n. 'I felt flustered and happy but if I could only tell all of this to Brianna, she would be so proud of me for finally finding someone that loves me for who I am.' Y/n thought to herself.

Bill and y/n cuddled while watching a movie and then roughly 20 minutes in Y/n fell asleep. 'she looks cute when she sleeps' Bill thought to himself.

-3 hours later-

Y/n wakes up in Bill's arms, It was roughly around 7 pm. Her Mom was going to kill her especially because she hadn't sent her a text. She looked around while getting trying to get up but Bill's grip was too tight on her and she couldn't move "hey bill.." y/n said while Bill slowly gained consciousness. "Yeah what's up beautiful?" Bill said in a raspy tone.

"I have to go home now, my Mom is going to kill me " Y/n said "stay with me please" Bill said " You know I can't Billy I'm sorry. I'll come by tomorrow so we can walk to school together okay?" Y/n said "Okay then.." Bill said hugging her tightly before letting her go. Y/n got up from the bed and walked over to the door as she said her goodbyes to Bill. As Y/n was walking out the door she heard groaning coming from the door next to Bill's with bold letters spelling out T.O.M, The door was halfway open so Y/n just decided to open it.

Y/n opened the door and saw Tom and Brianna making out. "Oh My God!" Y/n said so loudly that it woke up bill, which caused him to come running over to see what was happening. " I KNEW IT!" Y/n says "What happene-" Bill says before cutting himself off "Yep! I knew it, You guys had something going on the moment we got into that car" Bill says "Next time close the door all the way I don't want to hear you guys make out." Y/n said as she started walking off while Tom and Brianna just continued to make out.

Y/n left the house as she sprinted back to her own. When she got to her house she was hesitant to open the door, But y/n opened the door anyway not knowing what to expect. Y/n opened the door and saw her Mom sitting on a couch. "Y/n L/n, So you decided to come back here without having sent me a message the whole day, and you actually dared to hang up on my face and go sleep somewhere else?!" Your Mother yelled.

"I'm sorry Ma it's just School is boring and you know I have perfect grades whether I'm in the class or not, just let me live my life for once. And I wanted to tell you that I made friends, which is kind of a miracle for me, and I wanted to spend time with them . Sorry I skipped school but at least I still have my perfect grades right?" Y/n said "Whatever Y/n I cannot deal with this right now go to your room and get sleep" Your Mother said as Y/n sprinted to her room. When she got to her room she Put her Pj's on and decided to get some rest. Y/n eyelids became heavier as she was drifting off to sleep.

-Morning time-

Y/n wakes up feeling like a brick fell on her head, But she brushes the feeling off and decides to get ready for school. (despite always skipping it)

This is your outfit of the day:

(if you don't like it switch it idgaf)

"Perfect!" Y/n says "Let's just hope I don't waste a good outfit on a boring day" Y/n mumbles.

"Y/n" her Mother comes in her room " There's some boy downstairs saying he's looking for you" Your Mother says "He has some type of straight spiky hair an-" You mother says before getting cut off "Okay thanks Ma I'll be downstairs in a bit" Y/n says while her mother goes back downstairs. "Well he came in a bit early" Y/n says while going down the stairs to where Bill was. "There you are, eat your breakfast and go" Your mother says " Ma we're not late we have time to eat our breakfast" Y/n says "Did you eat? Uhm what's your name spiky cat hair ball?" Your mother asks Bill " Uh no and it's Bill by the way" Bill says. While y/n is trying not to laugh her ass off because that would be rude.

"Ah okay here you go Bill" Your Mother says while handing Bill a plate of food " Thank you Miss!" Bill says " Call me Claudia sweet boy" Your Mother says "Thank you Miss Claudia!" Bill says while happily eating the plate of food. Y/n and Bill finish eating and leave the house. While walking to school they see Tom and Brianna, Y/n looking at Bill with a look on her face saying 'Lets bother them.'

Today was going to be a fun one!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 1.4k

I made a longer one I hope you guys liked it!

-I love you guys