The Bracelet

Bill's Pov:

When she left I felt like I was nothing but a heartbreaker. But I couldn't start crying, I ran back to where my room was and started looking for the bracelet she gave me 3 years ago, "What are you doing maniac" Tom came in and asked me "Shut up I'm looking for something" I said while continuing to look for the bracelet "Look if you just tell me I can help you find whatever you're looking for" He tells me as I sigh "I'm looking for the bracelet Y/n gave me 3 years ago but I can't find it" I say "Oh you mean this?" Tom says holding the bracelet "I found it in the trash "Give me that" I say while snatching the bracelet away from him as I clean it then put it on. "I'm going to wear this to our next concert and I'm going to invite Brianna and Y/n for free" I say "For free? god no you can't do that!" Tom says "Why not?" I say "Because she slapped me in the face! she doesn't deserve anything!" Tom says "Because you were being a jerk! You slept behind her back for months!" I say while leaving the room.

-end of Pov-

Y/n and Brianna are back home. "It felt so good to let all my emotions out" Y/n says "Yeah I know that jerk deserved that" Brianna says while sitting down on the couch. "Hey Bri you got a notification on your phone check it out" Y/n says while handing Brianna her phone. "You won't believe it." Brianna says "What? what is it" Y/n asks "Those bitches invited us to their next concert" Brianna says while Y/n looks at her with her jaw on the floor "No way. Like for free?" Y/n asks "Yeah for FREE" Brianna says. "They must be desperate then. When is it?" Y/n asks "next week" Brianna says "Do you actually want to go?" Brianna says.

"It should be fun, let's go!" Y/n says "If you say so then." Brianna replies "By the way want to go to the pool?" Y/n says "Is that even a question? Of course!" Brianna says. "Let's get ready!" Brianna says.

Brianna's bathing suit:

Y/n's bathing suit:

"Oh girl you look cute" Y/n says "You look stunning, for once you listened to me and wore something cute" Brianna says "Oh please let's just go" Y/n says while Brianna follows after her

Once they get there Y/n puts sunscreen on Brianna's back, then Brianna does the same for Y/n. "So, want to hop in?" Y/n asks "Sure, but first let's take a quick picture real quick." Brianna says as she takes out a camara and takes a picture of them both. "Perfect! this is going on my socials!" Brianna says "Come on just hurry up" Y/n says getting impatient "Alright I'm coming come on" Brianna says as she puts her phone down and grabs Y/n's hand "We're going to jump in together in 1...2..-"Brianna didn't finish counting but still pushed Y/n into the water. "Hey!" Y/n says while Brianna is cackling. Suddenly Y/n grabs Brianna's foot then pulls her into the water as well "Hey!!" Brianna says while Y/n is laughing her ass off.

Y/n and Brianna spot some guys getting into the water with them as well. Brianna looks at Y/n while Y/n looks at Brianna "You should go talk to the guy with blonde hair!" Y/n whispers to Brianna "Okay" Brianna says while swimming to the guy. while Y/n waits another guy swims next to her. "Hey, my name is Jordyn" he says "I'm Y/n nice to meet you" Y/n says "You got a boyfriend?" Jordyn asks while Y/n pauses.

"I don't have a boyfriend, why do you ask?" Y/n says "Just asking, your really pretty you know." Jordyn says "Thanks" Y/n says "No problem princess" Jordyn says while getting closer to Y/n, "You ever kiss anyone?" Jordyn asks "I have actually" Y/n says "Oh great so your experienced" He says while holding Y/n's chin "U-Uhm yeah" Y/n says "Good" Jordyn says going in for a kiss. "Sorry this is kind of awkward I don't like you we just met" Y/n says while pulling back. "That's too bad then, have a good day princess" Jordyn says while leaving.

Y/n noticed Brianna coming back and wanted to tell her what happened. "Hey so a lot happened when I was talking with that guy" Brianna said "So he kissed me but he tasted like garlic so I'm disgusted right now." Brianna says with a disappointed look. "Yeah no the guy that came over here tried to kiss me, but I didn't let him" Y/n says "He was gorgeous why not!?"Brianna says "Because I don't know him and the little chit chat he made was awkward" Y/n says. "If you say so." Brianna says "Let's go back home" Y/n says as they both get out the pool.

When they get back home (Y/n's house) Y/n showers first then Brianna.

-time skip to concert-

Y/n and Brianna get in the car that was going to take them to the concert. Once they got there they went straight in, even though they can pretty early there were still a lot of people. This time they didn't have any VIP passes because Brianna didn't want to buy them. When the group got on stage Brianna and Y/n played close attention this time. While Bill was singing Y/n spotted The Bracelet she gave Bill 3 years ago "Hey Brianna look at Bill's wrist!" Y/n said pointing it out "Isn't that the bracelet you gave him a few years ago?" Brianna said "Yeah! it is, I can't believe he actually wore it!" Y/n said as she screamed out Bill's name. This time they were a little closer to stage so Bill was able to see them. As Y/n screamed out Bill's name again Bill started to look around to see who was calling his name, then he spotted them.

Bill couldn't stop staring at Y/n it was as if he was mesmerized by her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 1k

Making more in a little? maybe but if not today then tomorrow!

-I love you guys