Bad news

It's the next day and Y/n and Bill are still cuddling. Y/n tries to get out of Bill's grasp but can't. "Hey Billy can loosen your grip? I'm hungry" y/n says to a sleepy Bill "Fine...but don't leave me" Bill says "of course I won't" Y/n says while giving Bill a kiss on the forehead.

Y/n get's up from the bed and goes into the kitchen, but surprisingly Y/n sees Brianna. "Hey Bri what are you doing here?" Y/n asks "Oh I was just visiting Tom I didn't know you were here" Brianna says with a confused look "Ok well since your here why don't you help me make breakfast for Tom and Bill?" Y/n says "Alright then what do we make?" Brianna asks Y/n while looking through the fridge "How about...scrambled eggs with toast?" Y/n says "Sure! sounds delicious." Brianna says.

Brianna and Y/n start making the food which takes them about 20 minutes. Once they finish placing the food on the table, they both go their own directions, Brianna goes to get Tom while Y/n goes to get Bill.

"Billy!" Y/n says trying to wake up Bill. But Bill is a tough one he won't budge. "Bill if you don't get up I'm going to throw all your cans of hair spray away" Y/n says "WAIT PLEASE DON'T DO THAT" Bill says getting up "I knew that was going to work!" Y/n laughs "You're intimidating sometimes Y/n" Bill says.

Y/n and Bill hear screaming outside of Bill's room. As they both go check out what happened, they see Tom running away from Brianna. "Don't be a scaredy cat Tom!" Brianna says running after Tom. "Brianna what's happening?" Y/n asks Brianna "Tom wouldn't wake up, so I shoved an ice cube up his ass" Brianna says.

"Oh god, I'd be running too" Bill says.

They all go to the kitchen and sit down on the table, meanwhile Tom is still scared of Brianna but dared to still give her a kiss on the cheek. "So Y/n and Brianna, there's some Bad news we have to say that's very important." Bill says "What is it Billy?" Y/n says "They changed our tour schedule, and we have to go on tour-" Bill pauses "Tomorrow" Bill says hesitantly. "Wait what?" Y/n says "Yeah what!?" Brianna joins in "We're sorry but if we want to get famous, this is what we have to do" Tom says. "Okay, but when are you guys coming back? are you even going to text us?" Brianna says. "Of course we will, you guys are important to us." Tom says "We're coming back in a month or two.." Bill says "A MONTH?" Y/n yells in disbelief "No way you guys are leaving us for a month!" Brianna says "We have to, and we're sorry but we really need to continue our band." Bill says while he leaves the kitchen table. "This is unbelievable" Brianna says "I know its crazy" Y/n says "And you guys are okay with this?" Y/n asks Tom " We're not but it's just how life works you know?" Tom answers.

"I am beyond angry!" Brianna says as she too leaves the kitchen table. "I don't know what to say, you guys have to promise to text us!" Y/n says "We will" Tom says as he watches Y/n leave the table.

"Bill?" Y/n says as she knocks on the door before entering. "Yeah, come in" Bill says from inside. Y/n enters and sees Bill packing his stuff. "You're not going to distance yourself from me r-right?" Y/n says in the verge of tears. "No of course love, this is heartbreaking for me to do, but it's mandatory" Bill says while hugging Y/n "I'm going to miss you" Y/n says "Me too love. Me too" Bill says still hugging Y/n, before letting go and continuing to pack his stuff, while Y/n just stares at him doing so.

Brianna's Pov:

"So you're just going to leave me here?" I say crying. "Yes babe, but I'll text you!" Tom says giving Me a kiss on the lips. 'I've never cried for anyone before, so why am I crying now?' I think to myself. "Here take one of my caps as a memory" Tom says to me while handing me a cap "But I won't need it right? you're coming back." I say confused "It's complicated" Tom says still packing his stuff "Please tell me you won't be with other girls while I'm not there" I say to Tom who's still packing "of course not, You're the only girl I want to be with." Tom says. "Okay then, But I'll miss you" I say "Me too, I love you" Tom says hugging me.

-end of Pov-

"Since we're leaving tomorrow, you guys want to hang out and go somewhere?" Bill asks trying to cheer Y/n and Brianna up. "No thanks" Brianna says "I'd love to" Y/n says while Tom is trying to get Brianna to say yes.

"Fine, god you guys are like a loop" Brianna says while she grabs her car keys as everyone goes out the front door. "Get in" Brianna says as she gets into her car and so does everyone else. "Where do you guys want to go" Brianna asks. Before anyone could say anything Bill says something first "Mcdonalds!" He yells in excitement (Bill loves Mcdonalds) "Alright then Mcdonalds it is." Brianna says while driving.

Once they get there Bill is the first one to get off the car "Come on guys! hurry up" Bill says "Chill out Bill it's not like the Mcdonalds is going to go anywhere" Tom jokes while Bill looks at him with a bitch face. They go inside of the Mcdonalds and order what they want. "Can I get a Big Mac, 6 nuggets and a vanilla milkshake please?" Bill says "Of course your order will be out soon!" The Mcdonalds worker said as the group went and sat down. 

"It's funny how you're the only one who actually ordered something" Tom says "Yeah I know so don't be asking for anything" Bill says "Greedy much" Tom mumbles under his breath "Yeah no Tom I heard that" Bill says.

"Order for... Bill?" The worker said "Yeah that's me!" Bill said running to where his order was, grabbing it and then returning to where the group was. 

"Bill just eat it to go so we can go home" Brianna said while Bill nodded.

They all headed to Brianna's car and got in while Brianna drove them back to their house. "Bill can I have so-" Tom asked before he was cut off "NO, you cannot have some" Bill said "Geez ok" Tom said "Should've ordered something if you were hungry" Bill said. "Bill can I get some?" Y/n asked. "Sure, here love" Bill said while giving Y/n a nugget "Thanks Billy" Y/n said "Seriously?" Tom scoffed.

Once they got to the Twin's house they all got off. Tom and Brianna went to their room while Y/n and Bill went to their room.

It's already night time so Y/n goes to take a bath.

After a while She comes out, "Bill can you bring me a towel!" Y/n yells "Yeah coming!" Bill yells back. A few seconds later Bill knocks on the door with a towel on his hand "Don't peek" Y/n said as she opened the door and got the towel from Bill "Thank you!" Y/n says as Bill leaves.

After Y/n is dressed she goes back into Bill's room "Hey Bill are you done packing?" Y/n asks "Yeah!" Bill says "Great, Uhm I just wanted to give you something before you left tomorrow" Y/n says while handing Bill a star bracelet she made. "It's beautiful! I'll wear it forever, Thank you love!" Bill says while giving Y/n a long kiss.

"Glad you like it." Y/n says sitting on Bill's bed while Bill does the same. "You know every time we kiss It feels short." Y/n says "Then.. why don't we make it last longer?" Bill says getting closer to Y/n and kissing her.

They keep making out for what seems like hours until they are interrupted by Tom (I hate you Tom) "Hey you guys think this looks goo-" Tom says before he's paralyzed in shock. "God why do you always come in at important times" Bill says kicking Tom out of his room. "Sorry about that" Bill says "Yeah it's fine I'm tired lets go to sleep." Y/n says laying on the bed and pulling the covers over her, while Bill does the same and hugs her from behind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

words: 1.4k

   I don't think I have any comments for this part of the story

-I love you guys