Liar or not

Y/n ran outside and walked home thinking about how he could've done this to her. Y/n thought He loved her.

Y/n got home and she unlocked the door. She ran to her room and flopped down on the bed. Y/n was crying her eyes out, She thought the only man who would never hurt her did. Y/n started to call Brianna to ask for advice since she was the only one with a bunch of boyfriends. "Hello!?" Brianna yelled over the loud music "Hey... can we talk somewhere more quietly?" Y/n asked trying to hold back her tears. "Why didn't you just come up to me? I'm at the bar!" Brianna yelled once again. "BECAUSE I LEFT!" Y/n screamed letting her anger out. "Oh. Okay let me go somewhere more quietly." Brianna said while going into the bathroom.

"What's going on love?" Brianna said in a soft tone "I caught Bill kissing another woman" Y/n said trying to not cry. "Oh no he didn't I'm going to go kick his ass!" Brianna said "No... it's fine I guess I deserved it for getting carried away by love." Y/n said "It's not your fault, tell me who was the girl because I will personally go over there and rip her guts out." Brianna said while Y/n just chuckled. Before Brianna could speak again, Y/n overheard Tom's voice in the background which just made even more sad.

"I'm going to hang up, love you Bri" Y/n said as she hanged up. Y/n took off the dress that she was giving as well as the high heels. She made her bath and got in it.

After a while, Y/n got up and got new clothes to feel refreshed. She didn't want to have a single thought of Bill, but it was impossible, she couldn't stop thinking on Bill so Y/n thought of the quickest way to fall asleep, sleeping pills. Y/n took 2 sleeping pills and went off to sleep.

-Time skip-

Y/n woke up with a pounding headache that almost made her head burst open "God... what time is it?" Y/n said mumbling on words. "1 PM?? God those sleeping pills do miracles." Y/n said while she also spotted she had 12 missing calls from Brianna and 24 unseen messages. "Well what does she want? I thought she was busy getting under somebody else's pants" Y/n said as she called Brianna.

"What do you want?" Y/n said "Thank god you're finally awake, anyways I spoke to Bill and trust me he has something important to say" Brianna says "Brianna I don't want to talk to Bill" Y/n said "Just give him a chance to explain he may be a Liar or not." Brianna said.

"Fine, but if he doesn't give me a good explanation, He's done for." Y/n said as she got ready to go to the Twin's house.

Y/n felt hesitant before Knocking on the door. "hey, come in" Bill said as Y/n sat on the couch. "What do you want to talk about? I'm pretty sure I saw everything I needed to see" Y/n says. "Look I'm going to be honest, I was talking to her but then she climbed on top of me and started kissing me, I'm telling you the truth." Bill said "Well I don't know if your saying the truth, and unless you have proof, I'm not believing you." Y/n says as she grabs her stuff ready to leave. "Hey Bill look at this video from the party!" Tom says as he comes downstairs "Give me that!" Bill says as he snatches the camara away from Tom.

"Ok grumpy much." Tom says as he goes back upstairs. " this is it! I do have proof Y/n" Bill says as he sits you back down and shows you the video. "See look I was in the background when she suddenly climbed on top of me and started kissing me" Bill says "I'm sorry... for not believing you Bill, It's just this is kind of embarrassing. You're my first boyfriend, and I-" Before Y/n could continue speaking Bill kissed her on the lips.

What seemed like decades passing by Bill pulled back from the kiss which was only one minute long. Y/n looked at Bill for a second, then she kissed him back. Both of them kissed for some time until they pulled back to catch their breaths. "Maybe this is the right time to say make out somewhere else?" Tom said from his hiding spot "Shut up" Bill and Y/n said in unison.

Getting up from the couch Bill took Y/n's hand and directed her to his room. Once they're in Bill's room, Y/n jumped on Bill and started to make out with him. A few minutes pass and they stop to catch their breaths. "Wanna watch a movie?" Y/n asked "Y-Yeah sure" Bill said still out of breath.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

words: 822

This one was short I just wanted to take a break, but I'll post another one soon.

-love you guys