Tour day

-the next day-

Y/n woke up trying to feel for Bill on her side, but he wasn't there. "Bill?" Y/n called out but didn't get a response. Y/n went downstairs to find Gustav, Georg, Bill and Tom sitting on the couch. "So you're leaving right now?" Y/n asked "yeah... the tour bus is almost here" Bill said while Brianna came downstairs.

"I'm going to miss you all" Y/n said as she hugged each one of them "Promise not to forget us alright?" Brianna says "We promise" All of them said as the tour bus arrived "I love you " Bill said to Y/n before he started walking out "Wait! give me your phone number" Y/n said to Bill as he gave it to her. "Goodluck out there!" Brianna and Y/n say as they watch the group leave.

"Do you think they'll actually text us?" Brianna asks "Maybe I'm not sure" Y/n said.

-a week later-

Y/n is at home watching a movie with Brianna, when she gets a call from Bill "No way! he's calling" Brianna says as she hands Y/n her phone "Hello?" Y/n says "Hey love how are you doing?" Bill says "I'm fine how are you and the group?" Yn asks. "We're fine thanks, sorry I couldn't call you earlier I was busy" Bill says "It's fine I'm kind of sad for Brianna and Tom, he hasn't called her" Y/n says "He's next to me He wants to talk to her" Bill says while passing the phone to Tom "Hello?" Tom says "Hey Tom! let me pass the phone to Brianna" Y/n says while passing the phone to Brianna. "Hey, how are you?" Brianna says in a sad tone. "I'm fine how are you doing?" Tom says "I'm fine, thanks for calling me at least one time" Brianna says while handing the phone to Y/n. "Sorry about that Tom she's a little upset." Y/n says "It's fine... let me pass the phone to my brother." Tom says handing the phone to Bill.

"That was something. Hey love I have to go but I'll text you!" Bill says "Okay... I love you" Y/n says as Bill hangs up. "They're getting really distanced, I don't like it" Brianna says "Hey maybe they're just really busy" Y/n says not trying to think much about it.

-a month later-

The group hasn't called or texted Y/n or Brianna, they've become really distant.

Brianna and Y/n are hanging out together, while Y/n is checking her phone. "Dude! Y/n look at the news, the guys are on it." Brianna says while pointing to the TV that was showing the group on a interview "No way!" Y/n says while looking at the TV.

Interviewer: "So you guys have a lot of girl fans, and we want to know if you guys are in a relationship at the moment."

Bill pauses for a second.

Tom: "Not at the moment"

Bill: "Yeah not at the moment.."

fans go wild at what they said.

"Those bastards!" Brianna says while Y/n shuts the TV off "I can't believe them" Y/n said sitting on the couch with a shocked expression. "I hate them, I knew I shouldn't have fallen for that stupid Tarzan guy." Brianna says while Y/n just sits there.

"It's fine don't worry about it, don't even think about them." Y/n says. "So much for a Tour Day " Brianna says.

-3 years later-

-2007-

Y/n is still not over Bill while Brianna on the other hand was over Tom a second after what they said in the interview. Y/n was looking for some shoes when she stumbled across a necklace with a skull design on it. "This looks familiar..." Y/n says while trying to figure where it was from. "Wait.. this necklace.." Y/n says figuring out who it was from. "I know exactly what to do with this." Y/n says with a plan already in mind. "Hey Brianna take a look at this" Y/n says while showing her the necklace "Didn't Bill give you that?" Brianna asks "Yep and I was thinking we could go to one of their concerts, and go backstage." Y/n says " That's such a good idea! when is the concert?" Brianna asks "Today!" Y/n says "Okay then I'll buy us VIP passes" Brianna says taking her Phone out. "You're so awesome, I was thinking we could just break in" Y/n says jokingly while Brianna just laughs.

Y/n and Brianna get ready for the concert which is at 6:35 pm. "Brianna hurry up it's already 4 and it takes us an hour to get there!" Y/n yells from downstairs "I'm coming!!" Brianna says while walking down the stairs. "Took you long enough lets go!" Y/n says while walking out the door with Brianna.

They both get in Brianna's car and drive to where the concert is. When they get there they still have a little time left and go out to get food. "Let's go there" Y/n says while pointing to a cafe. "Alright" Brianna replies while walking to the cafe. " I'll just get a coffee" Brianna says "I'll take a iced coffee" Y/n says to the worker. "Alright here you go ladies enjoy." The worker says while handing them the drinks.

Y/n and Brianna sit down and drink their coffees. "We should go now we want to be early don't we " Y/n says "Lets get going then" Brianna says while they both throw the plastic cups away and walk to where the concert is. They wait a little before they start letting anyone in.

Y/n and Brianna go as far as possible so Bill and Tom can't see them. The group goes on stage and sings their first song.

 Monsoon

When they finish that song they go ahead and sing another song. Which Y/n and Brianna didn't even care to listen to.

Once they finish the songs they start signing shirts, posters and bra's?

Y/n and Brianna are the last ones but since they are VIP they get to go backstage and meet them. "Are you ready?" Y/n asks Brianna "More than ready to beat his ass!" Brianna replies with a smile.

They knock on the back stage door and wait.. "Hi-" Bill says before stopping in shock. "Yeah miss me you bitch?" Y/n says "I-" Bill try's talk before getting cut off "You know you actually had me fooled, I thought "maybe they're just busy" but no, after that interview my heart shattered into a million pieces " Y/n says almost crying while ripping the necklace off her neck and throwing it against Bill as she ran away. "I need to see Tom" Brianna said as Bill just pointed to where his room was.

Brianna's Pov:

I walk to where Tom's room is and then I open the door to see nobody. But then I hear someone say "Coming!" Obviously it's Tom's voice, I wait for a few minutes before he comes out. "Did you miss me" I say while walking over to him and slapping him hard across the face "Why are you here?" Tom says "I came here to surprise you after that interview 3 years ago saying you didn't have a girlfriend which by the way is true now." I say "Look I didn't know what to say, our fans would've hated me if I said I did have one" Tom says "Well look where fame got you now, obsessed fans, and a fake personality" I say before grabbing my stuff and heading out.

-end of Pov-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

words: 1.2k

Not a lot of thoughts on this one

-I love you guys