The Plan

Y/n and Brianna get Home, Brianna is disappointed that the boy she liked for many years cheated on her with other girls. "Hey Bri don't beat yourself up over it, it'll be fine" Y/n says trying to comfort Brianna. "It's no use I thought he really liked me, I guess I was just one of his play toys" Brianna said sitting down on the couch. "It's going to be fine, you've had many other guys before him right?" Y/n says sitting down with Brianna "Yeah but this time it's different, I felt like as if I lost a part of me" Brianna says "It's going to be fine" Y/n says while hugging Brianna.

When Brianna went to sleep, Y/n instantly grabbed her phone and dialed Bill, Y/n waited for Bill to answer and when he did Y/n started talking "Hey Billy" Y/n says "Hey love what's up?" Bill says "Brianna is literally weeping every hour because of Tom, and I had a plan maybe we could get them back together?" Y/n says "I don't know if Tom will agree but he hasn't been the same since you guys visited us today" Bill says "He has got to miss her, let's just give Tom the plan" Y/n says while telling bill The Plan.

"Alright then I will tell Tom the plan, and you and Tom can go shopping together for whatever Brianna likes." Bill says "It's a deal then tell Tom to meet me at (address) at 1 pm. If he's late well then he can go suck dick because I will not be helping him" Y/n says as she hangs up.

-next day-

Brianna is still sleeping even though it's 12 am. Y/n is getting ready to meet Tom, as she gets ready she puts on the necklace Bill gave her. Time past really quick and its already 1 pm. Y/n waits for Tom to arrive. When he gets there they take a taxi to the nearest mall. "So what are you going to buy her?" Y/n says "Maybe a necklace and a bracelet?" Tom says "I'm not sure if she'll like it" he says "I'm sure she'll like it as long as you give it to her with love." Y/n says while heading to the jewelry section of the mall.

"This one is perfect!" Tom says

"It sure is pretty but are you sure it doesn't cost a lot?" Y/n says while looking at the price

"It sure is pretty but are you sure it doesn't cost a lot?" Y/n says while looking at the price. "350$ I'm pretty sure it cost less than all those gifts she gave me years ago" Tom says while Y/n gives him a smile.

"This one looks pretty good too!" Tom says

"Yeah it's pretty and it matches but where is this money coming from?" Y/n asks "It's nothing to worry about It's only 249

"Yeah it's pretty and it matches but where is this money coming from?" Y/n asks "It's nothing to worry about It's only 249.99$ this time, and don't ask me where I'm getting the money from." Tom says with a serious look. "Ok then let's go pay." Y/n says while heading to the register.

"Okay your total is 599.99$" The worker says while Tom hands the money in. "Enjoy!" The worker says as Tom and Y/n leave the jewelry section. "Do you have anything you're going to wrap it in?" Y/n says "Yup right here" Tom says while showing Y/n the bags.

 "Do you have anything you're going to wrap it in?" Y/n says "Yup right here" Tom says while showing Y/n the bags

"You really do know her" Y/n says while smiling and going out the mall. Y/n calls a taxi and both of them wait for it to arrive. As they wait the silence is broken by a Tom "What should I tell her I mean I've been rehearsing my lines the whole morning and nothing has came to mind" Tom says with a worried look on his face. "Look just say what you've been wanting to say all these years, I mean there's got to be something in your mind that you've been longing to say right?" Y/n says "Yea-" Tom gets cut off by the taxi horn. They both get in and sit down.

When they get to Y/n's house they both enter as Tom sits down, and Y/n goes to get Brianna. "Hey Bri there's somebody here to see you" Y/n says as she wakes up Brianna "Who is it?" Brianna asks "See for yourself" Y/n says.

Brianna's Pov:

I get up from the bed and head down to the living room, to my surprise I see Tom "What are you doing here!? get out!" I say "Look just let me talk please!" he says "You have one minute before I kick your ass" I tell him "Okay so... I know I've been an asshole, and I regret it now I know you'll never forgive me for sleeping with a lot of girls and I know that You'll never love me like you used to, but I really love you and I-I need you here with me, sorry may not be enough I know, so I got you something" Tom says while handing me a two pink bags with pink bows. "What's this?" I say to him "Just open it I hope you like it" He says as I take the bags and open them "You got these for me?" I say with a smile "Yeah do you like them?" He asks "Like them? I love them" I say while giving him a hug. "Just for the record I'm not doing this because of the gift, Your apology was actually pretty nice" I say while kissing him.

-end of Pov-

"I KNEW IT! IT WORKED" Y/n says "How long have you been there?" Brianna asks "Since you got downstairs!" Y/n says still jumping with joy.

2 years later:

Y/n, Bill , Tom and Brianna have been together for 2 years now, Bill and Tom introduced Y/n and Brianna to their fans not caring about what they would think.

Y/n is with Bill while Tom is with Brianna, they are all sitting in the living room watching TV when suddenly Y/n comes up with an idea. "We should all go to the beach don't you guys think?" Y/n asks to all of them. "That's a good idea definitely!" Tom says as the rest agree.

-The end-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 1k

I finally finished this, I'm so happy to be done with this. I would love if you guys could give me request on stories for the future.

What do you think on this story?

-I love you guys