My boyfriend

Getting to lunch, Bill, Y/n and Brianna spot Tom and go sit where his sitting, next to Tom is also Gustav and Georg who are eating.

"Tom!" Brianna says while going to hug Tom " I have news for you or should I say they have news for all of us" Brianna says while pointing to me and Bill "I don't know what you're talking about" me, and Bill say in unison. "Come on! if you won't tell them I'll show them the video I took" Brianna says "Wait you took a video?" Y/n says " Yes I did and if you don't start speaking the video will speak for itself" Brianna says giving Bill and Y/n a smug smirk. "Fine. So, me and Bill are dating now-" Before Y/n could speak again she gets cut off " I knew it! give me my 100$ Georg" Tom says to Georg " Fine here you go" Georg says while giving Tom the money.

"You guys made a bet on us?" Bill asks, "Yep right after you left our house" Georg says, "You guys are something alright..." Y/n says while sitting down next to Bill. "So, Y/n are you going to make out with Bill every time you're at his house? we'll be like twins you know" Brianna says smirking. "I might come over today, but I will definitely not be like you though" Y/n says chuckling. When lunch was over, they all actually decide to go to class and not skip this time.

-2 hours later-

School has ended and it's raining. "Shit, how do we go home now?" Y/n asks " I called my driver 15 minutes ago he's never on time I swear I'm going to fire him!" Brianna said frustrated. "We have an umbrella so we'll just walk home, nice meeting you all!" Gustav and Georg say. They all say bye to them, while Bill is covering Y/n with a jacket while they wait for Brianna's driver . When Brianna's driver gets there they all got into the car and Brianna straight up said " You're fired I hope you understand me clearly whatever your name is" Y/n started chuckling and so did Bill. They all got off at the twins house and went into the living room. They decided to watch a movie. "Hey beautiful can I tell you something?" Bill says to Y/n "Yeah what's up?" "We're going to start travelling and going to tours in a few months" Bill says "Oh... does that mean you'll forget about me?" a sad Y/n replies " What? of course not! it's just that we may be a little distanced but it doesn't mean that I'll forgot about you beautiful" Bill says "Here let me give you a gift that you can remember me by" Bill said giving Y/n a silver necklace with a skull on it. " It's beautiful, thank you!" Y/n says before giving Bill a kiss.

-3 hours later-

It's midnight and Y/n sent a message to her Mom saying she was going to stay at the twins house.

Me: Hey mama I'm going to stay at the twins house ok?

Mama: Okay baby stay safe, I love you

Me: I love you too ma

Y/n sighed as she looked at her surroundings and saw that everyone was sleeping. "Billy wake up" Y/n called out to Bill but he wouldn't budge he was busy cuddling with his puppy.

 "Billy wake up" Y/n called out to Bill but he wouldn't budge he was busy cuddling with his puppy

Y/n laughs "that's adorable" she says. Then Bill suddenly wakes up. "What did I miss?" he asks "Nothing, can we go to sleep now?" Y/n asks "Of course let's go to my bedroom" Bill says "They sleep awkwardly" Y/n says while pointing to Tom and Brianna. "Yeah he always sleeps like that he's a total butthead" Bill says while Y/n just giggles. They go to Bill's room and Y/n lays down next to Bill while Bill cuddles with her. "So you promise to never forget about me even though you'll have tours?" Y/n asks "I pinky promise love" Y/n giggles while they drift off to sleep.

-time skip-

Y/n's Pov:

I woke up wrapped in Bill's arms, I gave him a faint kiss on the forehead and unwrapped his arms around me. I went to go check up on Tom and Brianna, and as I thought they were still on the couch cuddling. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower to freshen up. I put on a towel and walked back into Bill's room, I woke him up and asked if he had any casual clothes for me to wear since we didn't have school today. I noticed he kept looking at me but gave me some clothes for me to wear.

This is what Bill gave you:

(I used ai to make this don't come for me)

"You look beautiful" Bill says "Thanks" you give him a peck on the cheek

3rd person Pov:

Y/n and Bill walk out of the bedroom and Bill sits down to where Tom and Brianna where to wake them up while Y/n went to make breakfast for all of them. "Tom wake up!!!" Bill yelled in Tom's ear.

He wouldn't budge so Bill slapped him in the butt cheeks. That sure woke him up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

words:924

This one was way shorter but I need a break so I'll come back and make another one when I'm done!

-I love you guys