Christmas present

-December 24th, 2004-

Y/n finished making their breakfast. And placed it on the table, while Bill was trying to wake Brianna up "Are they on drugs or something?" Y/n says "Probably I'm not sure" Bill replies. Y/n just chuckles. Bill and Y/n eat their breakfast alone since the other 2 wouldn't wake up.

"So y/n I was thinking if you and I could go out maybe?" Bill asks Y/n "Yeah sure" Y/n said "Where do you think we could-" Y/n gets cut off by a text from her Mother "Sorry let me get this real quick" Y/n said while Bill nodded

Mom: Your father has come to visit you, come home now!

Me: Mami actually? Okay I'm coming home now let me say Goodbye to Bill.

"Bill I have to go my father is at my house and I haven't seen him since I was 8" Y/n says "Okay... another time maybe?" Bill says with a sad look. "definitely, I love you" Y/n said as she gave Bill a kiss.

Y/n sprinted to her house where her Mom and Dad would be waiting for her. Y/n unlocked the door and saw her Dad sitting on the couch waiting for her. " Dad!" Y/n yelled out hugging her father. "I missed you so much beautiful!"

-flashback-

"No daddy don't leave!" Young y/n said as her mother held her back "I'm sorry Pump cake, but me and your Mom it's just not going to work out anymore" a sad father said as he hugged his little girl for the last time "Daddy don't leave me please!!" Young y/n said as her father went out the door and left.

-end of flashback-

"I'm glad you're back I missed you so much" Y/n said "Yeah baby, I missed you too." He said. "I was thinking, maybe we could go out for ice cream?" He asked "I would love to!" Y/n says "We'll be back" Y/n's father says to Y/n's mother.

They both walk out of the house and get into the car her father owns. "You know I never got over you leaving since the day you walked out that door" Y/n says "I know I'm sorry it's just your Mom she didn't want me staying there" Your father answers "But you never even called me or even visited me after 8 years!" Y/n says getting frustrated "I'm sorry you're right I should have came and visited you, and I apologize for not being there for you when I should have been. But I'm here now right?" Your father says " Your right, you should be sorry You kept me waiting all these years and I got nothing. Not even a single "hey how are you." Your unbelievable." Y/n says. before her father could speak Y/n spoke first "I hate you for leaving me without a father all these years, get me out of this car I'm going home." Y/n said as she got of the car furiously.

Y/n didn't walk home, she walked into the only place she felt safe at. Y/n knocked on the Twin's door, but surprisingly nobody answered. Too bad Y/n didn't have Bill's or Tom's Phone number so she just had to go back to her mom.

Y/n knocked on her moms door while the door opened. "Hey baby where's your dad?" Her mother asked "I hate him don't even talk about him please." Y/n said pissed off "Well alright then Go take a bath then come downstairs for dinner" Her mother says " Okay ma" Y/n says as she goes upstairs and takes a shower. When Y/n is done taking a shower she goes into her room and picks out brand new fresh clothes, then she goes downstairs to where her mom is. " Pasta" Y/n says "My favorite thank you ma" Y/n says giving her mom a peck on the cheek "Yes love I know you love pasta so I made it for you, I'm glad you love it" her mother says.

Y/n finishes eating and gets her stuff ready to go to Bri's. " Alright ma I'm heading out now" Y/n says as she leaves out the door. Walking to Brianna's house Y/n spotted some guys walking to the twins house with big packages, but Y/n wasn't going to jump into conclusions about who it was because all she thought about was 'I wonder why they weren't at home today since they were just there 2 hours ago' Y/n thought.