I need you

When the boys got off stage Y/n and Brianna went backstage but couldn't get an entrance because they weren't VIP. "I was invited here you bitch!" Brianna said while trying to get past the security guard. "Yeah let us get by!" Y/n said as well trying to get past the security guard. "Let them go I invited them here" Bill said while the security guard let Brianna and Y/n go.

"Why did you want us here?" Brianna says "I actually wanted to talk to Y/n, I don't know if Tom wants to talk to you though." Bill says "That jerk, whatever I guess I'll pay him a visit." Brianna says while leaving Y/n and Bill alone.

"What do you want to talk about? I already noticed you were the bracelet I gave you" Yn says. "Look I know this may seem like a really bad apology because of what I did to you these past years, but I need you in my life, and I know I've been a jerk to you, I know I lied to so many people about us. And I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, I forgot who you were after all these years, but when I saw you again yesterday, I realized that pushing you aside wasn't the best idea. And I understand that even if I say sorry, you may not forgive me but It's fine really." Bill says with a sad look. "Wow.. I never knew you wanted to say that to me" Y/n says "I always thought you were just a jerk who didn't care" Y/n says.

"I was a jerk and I'm sorry" Bill says looking away "I forgive you Bill" Y/n says "Wait actually?" Bill says with a happy expression on his face. "Yes, I do miss you" Y/n says "Well then I guess I should give this back to you" Bill says handing Y/n the skull necklace "Thanks, I do wonder  if Brianna and Tom will get back together" Y/n says "Forget about them right now" Bill says kissing Y/n "So does this mean we're back together?" Y/n says looking at Bill's eyes "Only if you want to" Bill says "Of course I want to" Y/n replies while kissing Bill.

Brianna comes back to were the couple were standing. "Hey how'd it go?" Y/n asks Brianna "Not well, he told me he was sleeping with other girls while on tour" Brianna says with a disappointed look on her face. "Oh man... wait you didn't sleep with anyone on tour right Bill?" Y/n says looking at Bill. "No why?" Bill replies "I'm just asking to make sure" Y/n says. "Well we have to get going now Bill let's go Y/n" Brianna says while heading to the car of the driver she called. "I love you" Y/n says to Bill as she gives a kiss on the forehead and leaves with Brianna.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

words: 512

This one was really short, I just really need to plan out what I'm going to do next chapter.

There might be one or two chapters left so look out for that.

-I love you guys