CHARACTERS

(The Raghuvanshi Haveli)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(The Raghuvanshi Haveli)

The colossal Haveli in itself is a marvelous piece of architecture. It is one of the existing symbols of royalty. It embraces several chambers making it mysterious just like it's current rulling king. This has been the home for the Raghuvanshi clan since ages. Its walls have seen many conspiracies and have heard many plotting. It depicts its Kings ruthlessness and its Queen's liveliness simultaneously.

"Reva mahro chai kathe hai?" Garima asked the head maid named Reva. Her voice held authority.

Meet Garima Raghuvanshi. The old aged more than sixty years old lady is ageing like fine wine. Very specific about the culture and traditions that are to be followed. She might be old but still it is her who dictates the household.

"Khama Ghani Badi Rani sa, hukum saheb garden mein aap ka intezaar kar rahe hain" a maid named Amba informed her.

IN THE GARDEN

"Ghani khamma Rana sa" Garima wished her husband while touching his feet

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Ghani khamma Rana sa" Garima wished her husband while touching his feet.

"Garima kitni baar kaha hai tumse hi aab tharo umar ho gayi hai......kamas kam aab toh roz subah mahro per na chua kar, tharo kamar ka dard ese kabhi nhi thik hone wala" Prithviraj Raghuvanshi reprimanded his wife.

Meet Prithviraj Raghuvanshi. He might face health issues in walking but never faces any difficulty in rulling. The moment he claimed the royal tag he simultaneously claimed the title of the richest businessman, philanthropist and hukum saheb for the people of Jaigarh. He was the first till his generation, who denied receiving a single penny from the villagers in the name of appreciation tax. Rather he was the one who sponsored several charity and patronages for the development of the region and it's inhabitants. He is the most respected person in entire Jaigarh. He strictly emphasises upon his succeeding generations to maintain the royal image that he has created and maintained till today.

"Ghani khamma bapu sa, maa sa" Raghuveer Raghuvanshi touched his father and mother's feet.

Meet Raghuveer Raghuvanshi. The youngest son of Garima and Prithviraj Raghuvanshi. He is the man who aces every relationship. He is extremely polite towards his parents. A doting husband. Cheerful brother-in-law. A cool friend for the succeeding generation. But nothing above his elder brother. He idiolizes his elder brother. His orders are his final words.

ODIO AMOR जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें