LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

"Abhidnya.......arey o Abhidnya kathe gayi ?" Her mother Ramya, shouted for her

"Yahi hain hum maa sa, kahin nhi gaye" a 14 years old Abhidnya came running towards the portico.

"Rajkumari sa, aap abhi tak tayyar nhi hui? Raja sa phir gussa karenge"

"Offo maa sa, kitni baar aapse kaha hai ki mujhe Rajkumari keh kar na pukare. Thodi der pehle jese Abhidnya, Abhidnya keh kar bula rahi thi, waise hi bulaya kare.........aur rahi baat tayyar hone ki toh isse zyada tayyar hum nhi ho sakte" Abhidnya huffed

"Par Abhidnya beta ........"

A maid came running and informed them "woh log aa gaye"

Ramya nodded her head and dismissed the maid.

"Chaliye" Ramya tugged Abhidnya's hand but she didn't move

"Hum nhi jayenge kisise milne......hum bagiche (garden) mein jaa rahe hain" Abhidnya jerked her hand and ran towards the garden.

Ramya nodded her head in distaste but she knew how much stubborn Abhidnya can be.

Meanwhile a sleek black car entered the Mohangarh palace premises. Veer Pratap was standing at the threshold to welcome the guest.

Raghuram Raghuvanshi and his wife Chaya came out of the car.

"Khamma Ghani Raja sa, Rani sa" Veer Pratap folded his hands in respect

Chaya too joined his hands to return the greeting while Raghuram hugged Veer Pratap.

"Kese ho Veer?"

"Mein bilkul thik, sab apki meherbani Raja sa" Veer thanked Raghuram for giving him justice over the decade old palace controversy between Veer Pratap and his half brother.

"Esi koi baat nhi hai Veer. Jo tumhara haq hai woh tumse koi nhi chin sakta" Raghuram said with a smile

"Ghanni khamma Raja sa, Rani sa" Ramya greeted with a smile while coming towards the threshold of their palace.

Her eyes landed on the two figures standing behind Chaya. Raghuram followed her gaze and introduced his son and nephew.

"Veer meet Adhavan Abadhya Raghuvanshi my only son and Yuvan Raghuvanshi my super talented nephew"

"Ji Raja sa, Adhavan ji ke bare mein toh bohot sunna hai humne. Bohot hi qabil aur hosiyar hain" Veer complimented

Adhavan and Yuvan with a smile touched both of their feet. Ramya held Adhavan's shoulder and analysed him with an admiring smile.

"Padhariye Laddesar" Ramya said. That was the moment she felt Adhavan would be the best partner for Abhidnya.

She has heard a lot about the academic calibre, sportive success and unmatchable wit of 17years old Adhavan. And today she saw that along with these qualities, he possess an influencing personality and attractive facial features.

They all sat in the hall. Snacks and drinks were served to them. They started with light conversation. When the time came for crucial business discussion , they sent Adhavan and Yuvan to the garden. Chaya didn't want to spoil the innocent mind of Yuvan with the heated elderly discussions, therefore she asked both of them to go for a palace sightseeing.

A maid escorted them to the palace garden. Yuvan was excited to see the blossoms in the garden while Adhavan was thrilled to see a particular blossom in between the garden.

This was the first time when a 17years old Adhavan fell in love with a 14 years old Abhidnya. There was a different kind of attraction that he felt towards her.

ODIO AMOR जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें