WHERE TO?

Abhidnya moved forward while Adhavan closed his eyes and leaned his head back.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Abhidnya kneeled and pushed her body on Adhavan. Raising her palm near his face, she went more close to him. Adhavan puffed the smoke out of his lips pushed his head forward while the cigarette was still between his lips.

Abhidnya's fingers went behind the cigarette, she carefully picked an eyelash which was lying just below his eyes. Adhavan opened his eyes and both of their orbs got tangled in each other's complexities.

 Adhavan opened his eyes and both of their orbs got tangled in each other's complexities

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Abhidnya was the first one to drop her eyelids. Moving back to a decent distance, she raised her forefinger, "umm what's your wish?", she whispered still not looking at him

"Abhidnya" Adhavan wished in his monotone while looking at her nervous self.

Hearing this Abhidnya snapped her eyes at him. Her lips were slightly parted in bewilderment.

"I mean Abhidnya, I don't believe in wishing for anything, i prefer conquering what I desire to have"

Adhavan smashed the cigarette butt on the ash tray and came near her. He  held her neck with his right hand and pushed her jaw with his thumb.

"Close your mouth if you don't want anything inside it" Adhavan whispered.

He grazed his lips on her cheek and dipped his head in the crook of her neck. Abhidnya sucked a specific amount of air due to the unavoidable foreign sensation. The sensual ticklish feeling made her squeeze her neck and shoulder which further held Adhavan's head in place.

Adhavan pulled her hairband which was tied around her pony, releasing her shoulder length semi curly hair down and open.

"Do not, i repeat do not tie them if you don't desire to have a hardcore....." Adhavan couldn't complete his sentence as Abhidnya kept her palm on his lips

She mumbled a request with shyness, "Abadhya please"

Adhavan eyed her flustered face and slowly removed her palm and said, "I want you to moan these two words"

ODIO AMOR जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें