RUSWAI

AT ADHAVAN'S STUDY

"Adhavan, i tried and I am still trying but I can't find any clue about the reasons behind the murder Veer Pratap and Ramya Bhabi" Raghuveer Raghuvanshi said

"Chotey but still try more. Use more vigilance if required but we need to find out the reasons why Chetan Raj murdered them inorder to provide justice to Veer Pratap and Ramya Bhabhi" Raghuram Raghuvanshi urged his younger brother to try more harder

"Par Bhai sa, isn't it straight that he murdered them for property feud that was taking place over so many years", Raghuveer suggested

"Nhi Raghuveer, it's not only about Chentan Raj and his greed for property. I have this hunch feeling that someone else is behind this as well. Chentan Raj was a broke then uske pass paise kese aye pistol ke liye?" Raghuram voiced out his query

Raghuveer sighed and looked at Adhavan, who was sitting silently in his posh chair and slowly moving in a to and fro direction.

He was so calm and poised that it become difficult for his own father to recognise what's going on in his master mind.

He leaned back in his chair and crossed his right leg over his left knee and politely ordered, "Kaka sa, aap yeh matter Yuvan ko sambhal ne dein. Aap chintit na ho, this will be solved soon"

Saying so Adhavan looked at his father who nodded in anticipation and said, "Yuvan ke kabiliyat pe hume bharosa hai" and both the brothers left the study chamber.

Adhavan's eyes then moved to look at the figure who was standing in the corner. He looked at Abhidnya's bodyguard and dismissed him by saying, "you know what you have to do"

"Ji Rana Sa Hukum" the bodyguard said and left the chamber

"Bhai sa" Yuvan said and rubbed his face.

Adhavan neglected the worrisome look on his face and turned on his laptop.

"Bhai sa, aap toh sab jante hain ki papa sa aur bade papa sa ko kuch nhi milne wala. Woh jintni mehnat karle par khoon se related koi baat unhe nhi pata chalegi because......." Yuvan hesitated to complete his sentence when he witnessed the calm yet volcanous expressions blazing in Adhavan's dark eyes.

Yuvan licked his lips in nervousness and asked "I trust you. Apne agar kuch kiya hai toh i know uske piche koi acute reason zarur hoga.....Mujhe kya karna hoga bhai sa?"

"Better" Adhavan responded with a single word once he was satisfied with Yuvan's acceptance of his dictatorial nature.

Yuvan cursed himself in his mind for the blunder he committed. He knows that Adhavan in study means a no nonsense mood Adhavan who loathes when his authority is challenged. Infact His Highness Adhavan Abadhya Raghuvanshi is always in a broody and no nonsensical mood. He now patiently waited for the next order from Adhavan.

IN THE LAWN

Zia was sitting in her wheel chair and scrolling her feed looking at Araav Shekhawat's posts over his London visit. She was looking at his pictures with admiration but an unsettling ache was still there in her heart. She was pained to know that her love loves Meera Rajput.

"Zia....." Chaya called for Zia, when she quickly turned off her screen making sure her aunt didn't get suspicious over it.

"Zia.....mahri laddo, chal jaldi nasta karle phir you need to pack your bags with your pretty dresses" Chaya said while caressing her head

"Kyu badi maa? Hum kahin jaa rahe hain?" Zia asked with curiosity

"Le tujhe nhi pata, Abhimaan ki shaadi hai" Chaya informed with an unbelievable look

ODIO AMOR जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें