KONSA MOD?

"apni sari zarurat ki saman rakh liya na apne?" Zia asked her Adhavan who was packing his bags

Hearing this Adhavan eyed Abhidnya and said, "yeah I have packed all the necessary required things but I don't think my most essential need will fit inside any bag"

Zia upon hearing this turned around and followed Adhavan's gaze and looked at Abhidnya who was standing silently at the corner.

Zia smiled and teasingly asked, "Bhai sa, how can you express your love for your partner without saying anything"

Adhavan zipped the trolley and walked towards Abhidnya. He softly held her palm and kissed her knuckles, he then placed her palm on his heart.

Adhavan had a soft smile on his face. He looked longingly with adoration in his eyes, "tell me Abhidnya what do you think, how I feel for you ? do you think i love you"

Abhidnya's eyes snapped at Adhavan's words. The I love you was more of a confession than a question. Moreover, his erratic heart beats were the testimony to his confession.

Zia on the other hand silently wished if she had the same love language with Aarav. Only if he could understand her love for him with her speaking anything.

She quietly and quickly left the chamber giving a chance to the couple to share a private space.

Adhavan pulled Abhidnya with him and made her sit on the bed. He too sat infront of her and chuckled while holding her hand.

"I know this marriage thing would be difficult for you to grasp, taking a note of the circumstances that you are dealing with including your mental health and loss of your parents. But Abhidnya i am with you in all your hardships. I may not be present physically beside you but trust me I am there with you because you are there within me", Adhavan vocalised his thoughts making Abhidnya more stunned.

He caressed her right cheek and continued, "mein abroad kabhi nhi jata tumhe chod kar par phir i thought that you too need sometime to get healed. You too need to figure out what you want without being under anyone's influence not even mine. You need to be The Abhidnya that you used to be since the beginning. Okay?"

Abhidnya nodded while a drop of tear escaped her eyes.

"I heard that you said yes to dad's suggestion for joining the corporate sector. That's fantastic and I think it would be better if you can work from my cabin. Since i wouldn't be here and I don't want my cabin to feel lonely, moreover it will be honoured to serve your presence", Adhavan teased making the atmosphere light. Hearing this Abhidnya too chuckled.

Adhavan hesitated but nevertheless laid his head on her lap.

He after sometime looked into her eyes and smiled softly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He after sometime looked into her eyes and smiled softly.

"Tumhe kuch chahiye abroad se?", Adhavan asked to which Abhidnya nodded negatively

ODIO AMOR जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें