RUPOSH -love in disguise

In the morning after biding good bye to his family members Adhavan went to change into his formals. After being satisfied with his look he descended the stairs in a three piece suit while holding his coat in his left hand and his mobile in right hand.

His eyes were focused on the mobile scree but as soon as he heard a soothing giggle he looked ahead.

His eyes did a double take when he saw Ruhan saying something to Abhidnya and her giggling in return. He closed his mobile and stood there looking at his cousins and Abhidnya.

Yuvan saw Adhavan and internally smirked while making a perfect place for Ruhan's misery.

"Ru wahan tabse Abhidnya ke paas khada kyun hai yahan aakar baith na aur khana kha"

"Naah am gonna sit right here beside this beautiful lady. Waise bhi badi ma ne mujhe responsibility diya hai to keep Abhidnya entertained and am gonna keep her trust", Ruhan said while playfully nudging Abhidnya

Yuvan controlled his smile and asked sounding serious, "par Ru, you have your own stuff to do. Si how's you planning to keep her entertained all day long?"

Ruhan huffed and said, "huh! I have taken an off for tomorrow already. So I will be busy at her service"

"An off for tomorrow?" Adhavan asked while standing behind Ruhan and Abhidnya

"Yes..chutti", Ruhan replied proudly without realising whose voice is it. He gave a toothy smile to Abhidnya but looking at her expressions, he realised that something is missing.

He instinctively looked at Yuvan who gave him a toothy grin and gestured him to look back.

"Good morning Bhai sa", Yuvan wished

"Ho gayi meri chutti" Ruhan muttered while making a crying face and looked back at Adhavan.

"Go-good morning Bhai sa" Ruhan too wished and was about to get up when Adhavan gestured him to sit down.

"So?" Adhavan asked while setting his coat on the head of the chair.

"Woh Bhai sa, Abhidnya is bored so I was just trying to cheer her up by taking a leave and giving her time" Ruhan explained hesitantly

Adhavan sat on his chair and leaned forward. His elbows rested on the table while his fingers were crossed with each other right infront of his chin.

He didn't like the idea of Ruhan to entertain Abhidnya. He knows his brother has no alternate motive for Abhidnya but now he wants Abhidnya to only focus on him. He needs to make a permanent mark in Abhidnya's mind and then his cousins can charm her in a brotherly manner.

His sharp eyes landed on Abhidnya and he uttered, "Abhidnya is bored...hm! I see"

Abhidnya who is now sitting between Adhavan and Ruhan, looked at him with her wife eyes and mouth agape.

She then looked at Yuvan for help who gestured her to nod her head negatively.

She followed the advice and in reply she nodded her head negatively to Adhavan conveying that she isn't bored.

Ruhan gulped and mumbled, "mujhe duniya se hi chutti mil jayegi aab toh"

Adhavan looked at Ruhan with a smirk and leaned back on his chair and tapped on the hand rest and said, "she isn't bored and I won't let you get bored after all you have taken a leave from your work"

Ruhan with an awkward nervous laugh tried to negotiate, "Nhi Bhai sa ....hehe ....iski koi zarurat nhi hai.... mein toh....."

But as usual luck wasn't in his favour, Adhavan cut his sentence in middle and declared "Let's play golf tomorrow."

ODIO AMOR जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें