PARDES

Adhavan looked at Abhidnya waiting for her to apologise for silently supporting Ruhan's suggestion or at least ask him to stop shifting from the room but u fortunately nothing of that sort happened. Simultaneously Abhidnya was fighting tooth and nail to hide her terrified expressions.

A servent knocked at the door and getting the permission he entered inside the chamber.

"Taral humare sare saman Abhidnya ke room mein shift karwa dijiye", Adhavan ordered while his eyes were still focused on Abhidnya.

Taral glanced first at Abhidnya and then at Adhavan, "Rana sa hukum, hum abhi woh room saaf kar ke saman rakhwa dete hain"

"Nhi Taral, wahan Jo cheez jesa hai waisa rehne dey, hum wahan kisi ke ehsaas ko mehsoos karna chahte hain, kisi ke rooh ko chuna chahte hain, kisi ke khusboo ko apna banna na chahte hain......sirf saman rakhwa dijiye baas", Adhavan commanded leaving no room left for argument

While Abhidnya was completely awestruck with his words. How smoothly he expressed his desires for her that too infront of Taral. His words were not vulgar but too intense for her.

When Taral picked the shirts and left the chamber, Adhavan walked near Abhidnya and lowering himself to her height, he mumbled, "Abhidnya, your lips looks chapped"

As an instinct Abhidnya licked them quickly and slurred while speaking, "wo-woh meine moisturizer nhi-nhi lagaya na toh may be because of that"

Adhavan's lips contoured into a devilish smirk and he said, "apko pata hai what's the best moisturizer for your lips?"

Abhidnya didn't reply rather she just sucked a deep breath, while her eyes were focus on his buttons.

"It's the saliva, a deep long toe curling kiss in every 15 minutes of gap keeps your lips smooth, hydrated and appealing", Adhavan said huskily.

He leaned forward and brushed his lips with her's. Abhidnya clutched his shirt when there breaths mingled. She angled her head preparing herself for the kiss. Adhavan smiled and gave a sloppy kiss near her lips.

"Get ready for a rollercoaster Abhidnya and do tell your mother-in-law that she don't have to train her daughter-in-law. Her daughter-in-law already rules over his son's heart but only her son will rule over your soul and will fuck your mind out", Adhavan mumbled every single word clearly while taking in Abhidnya's expressions.

He patted on her cheeks and teasingly said, "there is a bottle of rosewater kept in the cabinet, use it. Your face is getting hot as if you are on fire"

When Adhavan left Abhidnya muttered to herself with a slightly shy smile on her lips, "Naam Abadhya hai aapka, aap kisise nhi harte par humara kya? Hum jo apko apna dil har baithe"

NEXT DAY AT OFFICE

"Sir, I have shortlisted the companies and the sites, please have a look", Yash placed the file infront of Adhavan

"Okay and what about the Chicago plan?"

"Sir, the construction and appointments has been done. But you have to be there for the upcoming board meetings", Yash informed

"Hmm", Adhavan hummed in recognition while going through the file.

Since the auspicious wedding date was after three years and a half, Adhavan decided to establish his business in Chicago during this period.
Establishing a business requires time, concentration and a face. And Adhavan had to be there to give his business a face.

He didn't want to leave Abhidnya's side for long but he can't ask her to move with him as time and again Abhidnya has mentioned her love for her motherland. Moreover as suggested by Raghuram Raghuvanshi, Abhidnya is going to join the office soon and not to forget her ongoing therapy.

ODIO AMOR जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें