RANGREZA

AT RAGHUVANSHI HAVELI

IN THE GARDEN

Once they were back from Abhimaan and Meera's wedding, Garima Raghuvanshi declared that Adhavan and Abhidnya's marriage can take place after three and a half years as per the advice of the head priest of the Rathore clan.

"Maa sa, I don't hold any doubt over the analysis of the head priest of the Rathore clan but we should also consult with the head priest of our clan", Raghuveer suggested

"Raghuveer, the horoscope won't keep changing from one priest to another. The conclusion will be same", Prithviraj Raghuvanshi sternly said

"Bapu sa, mera woh matlab nhi tha. Agar hum apne Raj Purohit ji se inn baaton ke upar salah mashwara nhi karenge toh shayad unhe bura lag sakta hai", Raghuveer explained his genuine intention

Prithviraj Raghuvanshi took another sip from his tea cup and said, "inn sare baaton ke upar hume bohot pehle charcha kiya tha aur humare Raj Purohit ka bhi manna hai ki sadhe teen saal pehle koi subh muhurat nhi hai"

Raghuveer and Raghuram shared a look where Raghuram blinked his eyes in a silent conversation asking Raghuveer to keep silence.

But his luck has been terrible. When he was silencing his brother to save him from the wrath of his parents, his wife fearlessly butted in.

Raghuram's head snapped when Chaya spoke politely but with displeasure, "Maaf kariyega maa sa, par hum sab ko inn baaton ka koi gyant (knowledge) kyu nhi? Hume toh pata tak nhi ki kab apne Adhavan aur Abhidnya ka janm patrika lekar unki shaadi ki baat kardi......."

Garima focused her strict look on Chaya and said, "bindhni, aab hume apne pota poti par itna bhi haq nhi? Unki maa baap se pehle puchna padega?"

Raghuram closed his eyes in distressed since he knew the tussle between both generation is not new but is mentally draining all the time.

"Maa sa, bhabhi sa ka matalab woh nhi tha. Aap aur bapu sa, jo bhi faisla lenge woh hum sab ke liye acha hi hoga. Aur apke faisle ke khilaf Jane ka hum soch bhi nhi sakte par jese ki yeh Adhavan aur Abhidnya ki zindagi ka sawal hai toh unse ek baar baat karni chahiye hume......unki sehmati se hi koi kadam aage badhana chahiye", Avantika politely rephrased the words

"Tharo ankh kamzor ho gye hain ke? Unn dono ka ek duje ke vaste jo mann bhavna hai woh dikhe koni?", Garima expressed her displeasure

"Choti bindhni thik keh rahi hai. Raghuram, Adhavan se baat kar", Prithviraj ordered with a finality in his voice which also meant end of the conversation.

INSIDE ADHAVAN'S STUDY

"Bhai sa", Yuvan knocked and entered inside his cabin hurriedly

Adhavan was attending a video conference with his investors and hence he stopped Yuvan from speaking further by showing his index finger of his left palm.

Without making any noise, Yuvan sat infront of Adhavan and drank the entire glass of water as if he was thirsty since ages. He was hyperventilating due to the run he made till Adhavan's study.

He noiselessly pulled the writing pad and a pencil from the stand and scrawled the delicate information as fast as he can.

Adhavan was looking at the screen with his usual stoic demeanor and a blank face. He looked ahead of the laptop screen and read the note written by Yuvan 'elders discussing about your marriage with Abhidnya'.

When Yuvan was confident that Adhavan read his note, he silently left the study.

AT BREAKFAST TABLE

Raghuram and Raghuveer were looking at each other giving silent motivation to each other. While Avantika and Chaya were anticipating the upcoming reaction.

ODIO AMOR जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें