𝐢. summer house.

ONE ❀ SUMMER HOUSE.
.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆..⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

bella's pov:

i was sitting in my bedroom when i heard a knock on my door. i looked up from the book i was reading to see that it was jeremiah, my twin brother.

"hey, you wanna go outside so we can wait on everyone to get here?" he asks.

"sure" i say, smiling at him, as i put my book down and get up, heading outside to the porch.

when we get outside, jeremiah looks at me with a teasing smirk and says "are you ready to see steven?"

of course i was ready to see steven. i haven't seen him since last summer, and now that i've finally gotten more confident in my own skin, maybe he'll notice me.

i look at my brother, smiling for a second before saying "of course i am. maybe something will-" but i got cut off by a honking car pulling up in the driveway.

we quickly stand up and a few seconds later, laurel gets out of the car, and jere runs over to her and says "what's up?" with the biggest smile ever.

"hi. oh my gosh" she says, smiling and running up to hug him.

i then walk over to her, "i missed you so much" i say, giving her a big hug.

"i missed you too b" laurel says, pulling away and smiling at me, then going to hug mom.

when i turned around to see if belly had gotten out of the car yet, i saw jeremiah and steven hugging. just seeing steven alone gives me butterflies.

i guess he hadn't noticed me yet, so i go to the car to see belly.

"oh my god. you look so hot" i say, pulling belly into a bone crushing hug.

belly hugs back just as hard as me, and when she pulls away she says, "no bella, you look hot, like, you look absolutely gorgeous."

i was about to say thank you, but then belly leans into my ear and whispers "steven thinks so too" before pulling away and smirking, and then going over to conrad.

i turned around to see steven just staring at me and i swear i could hear lover by taylor swift playing.

i smiled the biggest i'd ever smiled, and he walked over to me smiling as well.

"i liked you better last year" he says teasing me.

"too bad. i like me better this year" i say back, smiling.

----------

after a few hours of horse-playing around with the boys, and helping belly unpack for the summer, it was time for dinner.

we were all sitting down at the dinner table just chilling and eating dinner when steven pulls out his phone and him and jere just start laughing their asses off about something.

me, belly and conrad look at them and then look at each other about to laugh just because they're being idiots, when laurel says "steven, i swear to god, if you look at that phone one more time, i'm putting it in the screen basket."

"it's just, we want to see your beautiful faces" mom says, while jere and steven look up at her. "can dinner be a screen-free zone? you know, like the olden days" she adds, but steven looks down at his phone again and starts laughing.

"steven" jeremiah says looking at him, before grabbing his phone and throwing it into an empty basket, which makes everyone start laughing.

"boom! nailed it" jere says flexing.