𝐯. love fool.

FIVE ❀ LOVE FOOL.
.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆..⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

[italics=flashbacks]
bella's pov:

the house is empty. it's like she was never here at all.

i see jeremiah run upstairs to check if everything is actually gone.

he runs back down to us and says "everything's gone."

my heart shatters. this can't be real. this is mom's house. it doesn't matter if it's in aunt julia's name, mom made this house the way it was. and now it's ruined.

we all hear the back door open, and see julia walk in with a trash bag.

conrad walks up to her and says "what the fuck julia."

she shakes her head and says "i'm sorry. this must be such a shock. i-i spoke to your father this afternoon, and he and i decided that it would be best not to drag this out any longer than necessary."

"i don't give a shit about what the two of you decided on" conrad exclaims "you had no right to touch anything in this house."

steven leaves my side and goes to conrad to get him to calm down as aunt julia says "everything's in storage" she continues "i made sure that everyone was very careful with every single thing. i'm just doing what i have to do to sell this house."

"that is such bullshit" i speak up to defend conrad.

everyone looks over at me and aunt julia gives me a tight lipped smile.

"you could've said something. you could've warned us, all you want to do is fight our mom constantly" conrad says angrily.

julia shakes her head and says "ok enough, you're not the only one hurting. and i'm not the one you should be angry with. your mother could've warned you that this was gonna happen. she just wanted to make me the bad guy as usual."

i scoff and conrad says "i'm so sorry that she was too busy dying to make your life a little easier. you know, it sucks that our grandfather loved her more than you, but i'm not surprised."

conrad walks away angrily and we all follow him.

we end up outside on the front porch, with conrad dialing someone's number.

the line rings and we all conclude that it's our dad.

"of course dad did nothing to stop her" conrad spits out.

"connie what can he do?!" jere says, just as angry as conrad.

conrad scoffs and exclaims "jere he doesn't care about us. me, you or bella!" the ringing ends, signaling that dad didn't answer and conrad continues "and this asshole won't even pick up my calls."

he turns around and stomps up to skye and says "did you know about this?"

"conrad stop" i warn him, i don't think skye knew about this, and even if they did, they would've said something.

"i'm, no, i'm serious, did you know about this?" conrad continues.

skye shakes their head and says "i-i didn't know anything, ok, i swear i would've told you."