𝐢𝐯. love game.

FOUR ❀ LOVE GAME.
.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆..⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

[italics=flashbacks]
bella's pov:

that night after conrad and steven came back in and we finished it happened one night, we all headed upstairs to go to bed.

i woke up early in the morning and walked out of my bedroom to head downstairs and see if anyone else was up.

when i got to the kitchen i stood behind one of the walls and noticed someone washing dishes.

i turned to stay hidden, but took another look.

it was mom. she had short, choppy, blonde hair, and was staring off into the distance.

i hear someone say "mom" and stood still, noticing as mom turned her face and then turned back. it wasn't mom, it was aunt julia.

"oh, yeah hi skye" she says as she turns the water off.

"i know we're not in california, but save a little water" skye jokes to aunt julia.

i shook my head. why was i seeing mom everywhere. it's like a haunting memory, seeing her everywhere, because she's not here. and that hurts the most.

i'm soon pulled out of my thoughts as my cousin skye says "oh, bella hey."

"hey, um sorry, i was just seeing who all was down here" i say to skye.

skye smiles and points at the muffins on the bar and says "want one?"

i shake my head saying yes, as aunt julia says "uh, no. those are for the open house."

i then hear double doors to the backyard open and conrad and jeremiah walk in.

"morning, oh hey did someone get muffins?" jere asks, walking into the kitchen with conrad.

i shake my head yes at them and then hear conrad say "you didn't tell me she was here too."

"it's they, not she" skye says shaking their head before continuing "god, i guess it's been like a decade since i saw you guys."

conrad and jeremiah shake their heads saying ok to their statement as skye says "how are you guys doing since your mom?"

"it's been rough" i answer as a frown appears on skye's face.

"rougher now that our aunt's stealing our house" conrad bites back.

aunt julia makes a tightlipped smile and says "i'm not stealing anything conrad. like it or not, i get to choose what happens to this house and i choose to put it on the market" she turns around to throw something away before continuing "you guys should get on the road. beat the traffic back to boston."

"we're actually staying for the open house" jeremiah tells her, with a slight smirk on his face.

"uh, no, no, no. i can't have a bunch of teenagers chasing everybody away. call your father, because this isn't an aunt julia problem" she says, shaking her head.

conrad steps forward and says "except it is. because you are the problem."

aunt julia shakes her head as she says "i don't have time for this" before heading to clean a different part of the house.