𝐢𝐢𝐢. summer nights.

THREE ❀ SUMMER NIGHTS.
.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆..⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

bella's pov:

today was belly's 16th birthday. i was so excited now that we were both 16 so we could finally be apart of the boys group now. since we were apparently to childish before, even though me and jere a twins.

we were all sitting in the kitchen, while laurel cooked belly her famous micky mouse pancakes for her birthday that she made every year, when belly came into the kitchen and said "morning everyone."

everyone told her happy birthday and after laurel says "your micky mouse pancakes are ready" while smiling.

belly frowns and says "actually, i'm not really uh, hungry."

"oh, ok" laurel says, with a sad look on her face.

i guess mom realizes the tension, so she says "shall we open gifts."

everyone soon went to the living room so belly could open her gifts.

laurel got her a a book with moms favorite quote in it, mom gave her a pearl necklace, jere gave her a key charm for her charm bracelet, steven gave her a princeton sweater so she didn't steal his, and i gave her a gold butterfly necklace, since butterflies have always been our thing. ever since we were little me and belly were always fascinated by butterflies.

but when it was time for conrad to give her his gift he said "sorry i forgot."

everyone looked shocked. there's no way conrad fisher, the sweetest boy anyone had ever met, forgot someone's birthday. especially belly's.

"um, so i gotta go, i promised cleveland i'd show him some knots today so. happy birthday, belly" he says, getting up and walking away.

i guess everyone noticed the tension in the room so jere tries to lessen it and says "hey, why don't we take my car and practice driving before we have to pick taylor up from the bus station" while smiling at belly.

"sure" belly says, trying to fake a smile. conrad had hurt her, and it was clear to everyone.

----------

steven's pov:

since belly and jere had gone to pick up taylor, and conrad went to help some guy named cleveland tie knots, it left me and bella being the only kids at the house. so we decided to watch a movie.

we couldn't decide at first on which one to watch but then she says "steven, can we please, please, please watch grown ups" with the biggest, cutest smile i'd ever seen.

for as long as i'd known, and been friends with bella, she's always loved adam sandler movies, so i couldn't say no to her.

i turned my head from the tv to look at her and smile and say "of course we can."

"oh my gosh, thank you" she says, dragging out the u and giving me a side hug.

i loved her hugs so much. i always got close enough to her to smell her perfume. she smelled like vanilla, and flowers and i loved it.

about 2 hours later we had finished the movie, and belly and jere, now with taylor, had gotten back to the house.

i saw bella get off the couch and go hug taylor, which i thought was cute. and then taylor says "everyone up for swimming?"

everyone said yes and so we got changed into our bathing suits to get in the pool.

----------

bella's pov: