𝐢𝐢. love scene.

TWO ❀ LOVE SCENE.
.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆..⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

[italics=flashbacks]
bella's pov:

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2022
9:54 pm

i'm sitting in my bedroom watching a show on netflix when mom comes to my door.

she knocks on it lightly and cracks the door, sticking her head through.

"hey honey" she says, smiling at me.

"hi momma" i say back, "is something wrong?" i ask, my worry setting in.

"no, no nothings wrong, i just have a surprise for you in the kitchen, so get up so you can come see it" she says smiling, as she pushes the door open the rest of the way.

i get up and grab a hair tie, pulling my hair into a high pony as i walk down the stairs and into the kitchen.

as soon as i get there my heart stops. i see him smiling at me.

i run up to him and pull him into a long hug.

he hugs back instantly, but pulls away so he can kiss me on the lips.

"hi pretty girl" he says, looking down at me, his arms still looped around my waist.

my heart flutters as i say "hi. i missed you so much."

he shakes his head, agreeing with me, and places a chaste kiss to the side of my mouth.

----------

i wake up the next morning in steven's arms. i'm pressed up against his bare chest, and i can hear his heartbeat perfectly.

i can hear his breathing start to speed up, telling me that he's most likely awake.

when i feel him move underneath me, i lift my head up and look down at his prefect face.

he smiles big before groaning and saying "so um, how was last night?"

i giggle before saying "it was amazing. like really really amazing."

he lets out a breath of air and says "well good. i'm glad i was your first time b."

"me too" i say back while smiling.

i really was glad, i wouldn't have wanted it to be with anyone else.

i get up off the bed and slip my clothes back on before reaching to grab my phone off the table.

i pick it up to see that i have lots of notifications of jere calling me.

"oh my gosh" i say, clicking on jeremiah's name to call him back.

"what?" steven asks, worry filling his voice.

the line rings as i say "jeremiah called me like thirty times. i think something bad happened."

steven was about to reassure me that nothing happened as the line stops ringing and i hear jere's voice. "hey" he says.

i furrow my eyebrows as steven gets up and puts his clothes on too. "why'd you call me so many times?" i question him.

"um, conrad's gone" he pauses before continuing "belly went with me and we found him at the summer house."