𝐯𝐢𝐢. summer love.

SEVEN ❀ SUMMER LOVE.
.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆..⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

bella's pov:

today i woke up with steven's head laying on my chest, and my arms wrapped around his neck, with our legs tangled together. i could get used to mornings like these.

but then i remember what happened last night.  he said that he was sorry, but what was he sorry for?

i lift my head up to place a chaste kiss to the side of his mouth, as i hear him groan.

i giggle as he lifts his head up and grumbles out a "good morning."

"good morning cutie" i say to him, nuzzling my nose to his.

his eyes shoot open as my door burst open, my mom coming in.

"good morning guys" she says smiling and looking at a picture on my dresser.

"uh, uh hi susannah" steven answers, with a scared tone, which makes me giggle.

steven pulls his head off my chest as mom says "don't worry i'm not going to tell laur."

he sighs in relief as i sit up too.

"am i late or something?" i ask her, kind of worried that i might be late now.

she laughs as she says "no you're fine, you guys ready for today?"

i smile and look over at steven, who has a worried look on his face.

i furrow my eyebrows as i turn back to mom with a fake smile on my face and say "yeah, i am. but like what if i trip?"

she lets out a laugh as she says "you won't, just hold on to steven's arm."

i hear steven let out a nervous chuckle as mom says "did i push you into this hon?"

i look at her and furrow my eyebrows and say "honestly, yeah at first, but now i really wanna do it. for you and for me."

she smiles a huge smile and tears start to form in her eyes.

i smile in return and say "i love you mom."

she lets out a breath and says "i love you too b, both of you, so much."

she soon steps out of the room so that me and steven can get ready for the day.

i turn to steven, who's looking at the corner of my bed as i say "steven, i heard what you said last night, you told me that you were sorry. what happened?"

he looks up at me and says "i screwed up big time."

i furrow my eyebrows as i look at him. "what happened?" i ask, worried.

"so poker with liam last night, i lost every hand, you know the money i've been saving all summer, it's gone. i can't even pay for my tux now" he admits sadly. "i'm sorry, i can't go to the ball with you." he says as he looks down at the bed again.

"are you kidding me?" i ask. "steven, the ball is tonight."

what was he thinking? did he not think about how this would make me feel?

"bella, i am so sorry" he says. i can tell he feels bad.

i cup his cheek and make him look at me.

"i'll get mom to rent you a tux today" i say smiling at him.

he grabs my wrist, holding it tightly as he says "are you sure, she's gonna be mad-"

"really you think my mom's gonna be mad, she just walked in here with you asleep on my chest" i say, giggling.