𝐯𝐢. love fest.

SIX ❀ LOVE FEST.
.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆..⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

[italics=flashbacks]
bella's pov:

"it's sold?" i ask julia, standing beside skye in the driveway.

she shakes her head yes as jeremiah says "you-you sold this house in the last 12 hours?"

"yes. to a-a lovely family with three children and some kind of a poodle mix" she says, as she stares at all 7 of us.

jere shakes his head as he says "well it can't just be over."

"it is, uh, i'm gonna need your keys" she asks, putting her hand out for me and my brothers to give her our keys.

we all get out keys off our keychains and hand them to her as conrad says "i'll bet you're really enjoying this."

"mom don't do this" skye says from beside me.

"skye really? i told you three that i was selling the house. you just refused to believe it. and i'm not enjoying it, but i will admit that i'm relieved it's finally over. come on skye" julia says to us, motioning for skye to leave with her.

skye follows her as the rest of us walk back into the house where our stuff is.

when we get back in the house, i'm leaned up against a counter, along with everyone in the kitchen.

a few minutes of silence go by, as skye walks in to join us.

they stand beside jere as they say "um, i'm sorry, i tired to get her to call off the deal."

"it's not your fault skye" belly says to them with a smile.

"i know but she's my mom, so i would get if you guys were angry with me too. i just can't deal with her right now" they say with a sad smile.

"hey, no one's mad at you skye" jere says, giving them a hug.

"so what, we're supposed to go home now?" i hear steven ask.

conrad shakes his head as he replies "no."

"our-our last memory here can't be this. everyone miserable and defeated. i mean, this place deserves a better goodbye than that" belly says, trying to reason with everyone.

"i agree, but what are we gonna do?" i ask her.

"my mom came to the beach house with susannah for the first time after her dad died. and it was supposed to be just the two of them, but susannah hated how empty the house felt, so she decided to throw a huge party. everyone was dancing and drinking, and they went swimming at midnight. and susannah said it was like gatsby or something" she replies.

i hear jere say "so, i say we throw a party."

everyone else agrees as cam cameron says "oh, i love this for us" with a huge grin on his face.

a few hours later, after everyone had showered and gotten dressed for the day, belly, conrad and jere had left the house to get drinks and party supplies.

i was standing in the kitchen with steven, when i got a random call from this kid at my school named lucas.

i answer the phone and i say "um, hello."