𝐯𝐢. summer tides.

SIX ❀ SUMMER TIDES.
.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆..⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

bella's pov:

"thanks for letting me paint some more of your portrait today hon" mom says to me as we walk into the kitchen.

"you're welcome mom" i smile at her "hey i'm gonna go up to my room, tell taylor and belly to come up when they get here."

she nods her head to say ok, and so i head to my room to change.

i walk into my room only to be met by steven sitting on my bed waiting for me.

"hey b" he says, as i walk over to my drawer to get clothes to change into.

"hey cutie" i say, walking over to him and pressing a kiss to his lips.

i pull away, but he pulls me back in to capture another kiss.

we both pull away this time to catch our breaths. i lean my forehead on his and smile. god i love how this boy makes me feel.

"want me to get out while you change?" he asks me.

i smile "no, i don't care if you're in here. but that's sweet that you asked."

"of course, i never wanna make you feel uncomfortable" he says, smiling genuinely.

i end up changing into a pair of black nike shorts, and a cousins t-shirt.

i finish spraying perfume on as he asks "jesus christ, do you really need that much?" while laughing.

i nod my head and furrow my eyebrows before saying "yes, i don't want to stink stevie."

i walk over to him and lay down on the bed, him doing the same. i lay my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arms around me.

he kisses my head and we start to doze off, but before we can, i hear my door fling open and see taylor and belly walk in.

i thought taylor would be mad, or jealous, but belly's told me that she's over steven. so i hope that's the truth.

"ew god, steven get out" taylor says, as steven gets up.

i look over at him and he says "i love you, see you later."

i smile back at him, about to say i love you back, when belly shuts the door in his face.

"you guys are saying you love each other!" taylor asks excitedly.

i smile at her and get off my bed before saying "yeah, and look taylor i'm sorry for everything that happened between you guys and i really hope-"

she interrupts me and says "no, you're my friend and i want you to be happy. nothings awkward, i'm over him b. i'm so so happy for you."

i smile at her and pull her in for a hug as belly says "see bella, i told you she's over him."

"ok anyway, let's get ready for the tournament. bella you're on a team with steven right?" she asks me, pulling away from the hug.

"yeah" i answer.

"yeah they have their team bella shirts already" belly adds.

taylor nods her head ok, and we get up to get ready.

----------

when we got to the tournament, i put my bag down and started talking to jere.