1- "𝑰𝒔.. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆..?"

Genya Pov

I was walking around the butterfly mansion bumped into Takada Naho, Sumi Nakahara and Kiyo Terauchi. "Ah!  Gomenasai Genya-san!" The three children apologizes. I blushed a bit since I'm nervous around girls. "No worries..." I replied. "Genya-san is red hehe..." Takada said. "Tokito-san was right, he is cute when nervous..." Kiyo said. The moment I heard Muichiro's name I got curious.. "Muichiro?" I asked. The three butterfly girls started smiling at me. "Tokito-kun said your so cute when your nervous or flustered." Sumi said. The moment I heard that I began to go red. "C-Cute!?" I said out loud. The three girls started giggling. I covered my face as it's burning up. This is the first time I've been called cute I thought. While I was lost in my thoughts a I heard footsteps. I looked up a little to see Muichiro. "Hi Tokito-san!!" The three girls greeted him. "Hello..." Muichiro said in a soft tone looking at the girls, he later looked at me and said "Hello Genya, are you okay?" "Y-Yes I am fine..." I stuttered. "Is it true you called me cute?" I asked. "Hm.. I can't really recall..." He replied. "But you did! You told us last week!" Kiyo told Muichiro. "Ah yes..." He said later on. "Don't you think it's embarrassing??" I asked while covering my face. "What's embarrassing again..? Oh right I remember.. I don't think it's embarrassing Genya..." Muichiro replied. "What do you- Tokito-san-" "It's time!" Miss Shinobu cutted me off. Muichiro later on walked away with the girls and I was just standing there.

Later evening I found Muichiro sitting on a porch holding somekind of leaf while watching the moon. I decided to go sit beside Muichiro since he looks lonely. "Hey Tokito-san!" I said. He didn't seem to notice that I'm here, he just continued watching the moon. "Uh Muichiro?" I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. "Oh? Genya?" He replied then turned his head to look at me. I saw his eyes.. So majestic and beautiful.. I never seen them this close. I thought. "So what are you doing here at the porch this evening?" I asked. "Just thinking..". He replied. "Thinking about what?" I asked again. He didn't reply for a few minutes since he continued to watch the moon. "It's weird..." He replied. I just looked at him confused as I don't know what to say, I just turned around and watch the moon with him. After some time he turned around to look at me. He just randomly starts to stare at me in the eyes.. I suddenly start to get nervous.. Wait nervous!? I only get nervous around girls what's wrongs with me.. I thought. "It's odd..." Muichiro muttered. "What's odd..?-" I asked Softly. He turned around and look at the leaf he is holding. "This feeling.. Is so odd..." Muichiro said. "What.. Kind of feeling?" I asked. "I actually do not know.. I'm very unfamiliar with this..." Muichiro replied to me with a soft tone. "Well, if you don't mind you can tell me about this maybe I can help..." I suggested. Muichiro thought about it for awhile the nodded. "Whenever I see this person, I suddenly feel a nice feeling... Whenever I think about him, he make me.. what's the word..? Oh yea, happy..." Muichiro said. "Maybe it's love?" I said. "Love?" Muichiro asked as he seemed puzzled. "Well.. It's a feeling where you feel good around this person, you might feel nervous or anxious around this specific person but atleast them being there with you feels nice..." I tried explaining. "Love..." Muichiro muttered. He continues to look at the leaf he's holding and just sit there thinking. After some time he got up. "I see.. Thank you Genya." He said as he left.

*Timeskip to two days later*

I was walking around the butterfly mansion again since I'm still recovering. I haven't seen Muichiro since that night. I started to remember the words I said while explaining to him about "love"... Could I be inlove with him..? I asked myself. Soon I just shook my head off and forget about it. I later came across an open room, it seems to be the training area I guessed. I came inside and saw someone familiar.. Muichiro. I started to get anxious around him not knowing why.  Am I really inlove with him?? I asked myself again. Muichiro noticed me and lowered his sword. "Hello Genya." He said softly. "H-Hey Tokito-san..!" I stuttered.. What the fuck is wrong with me... "What brings you here?" He asked tilting his head. "Oh! I'm just walking around.. I see your practicing.. You seemed really good with that sword..!" I replied nervously.  "Well I am a hashira after all..." He replied. After I heard that I suddenly had an idea. "If you don't mind me asking, do you teach people? Can you teach me?" I asked. What the hell was I thinking... I thought. "I work alone." He replied with a blank look on his face. "Oh..." I replied. "What kind of breathing style do you even use??" He asked. I don't use breathing styles, but maybe you could suggest me one? I replied. "I.. Do not know..." He said as he stares at my eyes again. I kinda got flustered about the staring again and got a bit red... "Tokito-san your staring again.. It's considered rude y'know..?" I muttered. Muichiro looks like he didn't listen as he's too distracted.. He puts down his sword and slowly walks up to me getting close to me. "How.. Lovely..." Muichiro muttered. I started to sweat, I'm really nervous from this proximity. I could hear my heart beating, I can feel my face burning.. "M-Mui..- Why are you so close..?--" I said, instead lf backing away I just froze there.. What's wrong with me... Muichiro gets closer to me and made me crouch to match his height by holding my shoulders and slowly puts me down.. He ended up leaning for a kiss. Just before it happened I placed my finger infront of his lips and slowly pushes it away. "N-Not so fast.. We barely know eachother and you want to kiss!?!?" I said as I was blushing quite a bit, I panicked a little. Muichiro came back to his senses. "Ah!- I'm sorry Genya-san..! I didn't know what I was doing..." He turned his head back to show his flustered face, it was pretty obvious. I calmed down a bit but still red. "It's alright..." I said softly while covering my mouth with my hand. "Why did you do that in the first place?" I asked. "I-I don't know..." Muichiro said covering his face, it's really obvious that he's flustered. "Your so hard to read Mui~" I teased him. Muichiro continues to cover his face then muttered.. "What's this feeling again..?" "Maybe it's love?~" I said jokingly. "Your red.. need a fan?~" I continued to teased him. I continued to tease him but decided to stop since he haven't said a word, I got worried. "Tokito-san? Are you okay?" I asked as I put my hand on his shoulder. He placed his hands down to reveal his flustered face. "Genya-san..." He muttered. "I actually liked you for a while now..." He said. My eyes widened. I started to get flustered again. "W-What??" I stuttered. "I.. love you Genya..." He said the kisses me directly on the lips. I didn't know what to do next but I didn't let go of the kiss as it felt good. While kissing I held him closer to me. We later on break the kiss. "I.. Love you too Muichiro..." I said. Muichiro smiled back at me then we kissed again, I ended up pinning him on the floor, we continued to kiss for a few more rounds. We stopped to catch our breaths and just looked at eachother. After a few minutes, Muichiro sat on my lap and hugged me, I hugged him back. "Your really warm.." He said quietly. "Y'know Mui... I never met anyone like you.. I wanna spend my entire life with you..." I said. "Oh?" Muichiro replied. "You heard me right.. I want to spend my entire life with you Muichiro Tokito..." I said. "𝑰𝒔.. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆..?" He asked softly. "𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆..." I replied with a smile. We both continued to cuddle until we both fell asleep into each other's arms...

I woke up.

I woke up in my bed staring at the ceiling. "What a weird dream..." I said to myself.

Author's note: Yay!! Chapter one done! Hope you guys enjoyed this! I'll try my best to keep up with this story hehe.. (Btw the pic of Muichiro doesn't belong to me, ctto, u can clearly see they're signature there:))