2- 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜

Genya Pov

I woke up in my bed staring at the ceiling. "What a weird dream..." I said to myself.

I reached for my phone that was on the table beside my bed to check the time. 4:28am.. I then went to messenger to see if anyone's online right now. Nobody was online this late except Muichiro. I sent him a text.

Mui -_-: Huh...

Gen: Wym Huh

Mui -_-: I actually forgot about the exam but I suddenly got a 68/70

Gen: And your the highest

Gen: Meanwhile I got a fucking 38

Mui -_-: Study more ig

Gen: U didn't even Study

Mui -_-: Good point

4:28 am

Gen: Yo u up?

Then went to my closet to find some shirts to wear since I just noticed I'm not wearing one. I found a plain white shirt and put it on, I start to wonder what that dream was about.. It felt real... Could it be a memory of my past life? No it can't be, it's impossible... I shook my head then went back to my bed and got a text.

Mui -_-: Yea?

Mui -_-: What had weird dreams about swordsmen again?

Gen: Yea.. Feels real

Gen: I can tell u abt it at school if u'd like

Mui -_-: Ehh Alr

Mui -_-: Btw u coming to Tanjiro's place later tonight for a sleepover? Nezuko missed hanging out with u

Gen: I'll think about it.

I turned my phone off then placed it back on the table. I'm just laying here on my bed thinking about that dream.. "𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆..." I said quietly as I began to fall asleep.

"GENYA WAKE UP YOUR FUCKING LATE FOR SCHOOL!!"! Nemi Yelled and threw a pillow at me. "GAH! NEMI WHAT THE HELL!?!?" I Yelled back. "IT'S FUCKING 6:43 AM YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" Nemi said. "GAH! SORRY SORRY!" I replied. I Rushed to the bathroom to take a quick shower, put on my uniform, didn't brush my teeth nor eat breakfast, took my things and went in the car.

Muichiro Pov

"It's 4 am.. I should sleep a bit, school starts in a few hours..." I said as I placed my phone down and try to sleep. I then heard a notification and checked, it was Genya. I replied then we chatted for a while. Then around 4:56 am I placed my phone down and tried to sleep but thoughts were coming into my head. "It's weird that Genya has been getting these dreams..." I said to myself. Then something flashed in my head, I saw a man in a kimono, has black hair, fair skin and something purple around his face... "Clearing the mist inside your head..." He said softly as he's pointing his head. "Who was that man..?" I asked myself. I kept wondering what that was about then added up falling asleep.

I woke up around 6 am. Me and Nii-san got ready and left for school. We went into our classrooms around 7. "Our class starts at 7:30 and Genya should be here by now..." I said to myself. Mr. Rengoku came inside our classroom at exactly 7:30 with a big bright smile as always. "HAHA! GOOD MORNING STUDENTS!" He said loudly. "Good morning Mr. Rengoku!" We replied. "OKAY STUDENTS TIME TO CHECK THE ATTENDANCE!" He said. Dang he's really loud I wonder why.. While he was checking the attendance Genya ran inside the classroom and sat beside me. "AH! GENYA YOUR JUST IN TIME! I WAS ABOUT TO CALL YOUR NAME!" Mr. Rengoku said loudly. "Oh! Uh present??" Genya replied with an awkward smile. I can tell he's embarrassed since he was never late. I took out a pen and paper and wrote something on it. I passed it to Genya making sure Mr. Rengoku didn't notice. Genya took the note and opened it.

Genya Pov

God this is embarrassing.. I'm never late... I said to myself. "Psst" I heard. I looked at Muichiro and looked down, he handed me a note. I took the note and opened it.

"Your late dumbass. Why were you even awake so late? Oh wait I was awake too.. Nvm. Also Nezuko was wondering if your still coming over, she somehow miss spending time with you. Also the yellow boy is coming over. -Mui T."

I chuckled a bit and get my pen and replied to the note saying "Yea I'll come, I just asked Nemi about it" and passed it back to Muichiro. Muichiro read the note and smiled at me slightly. I blushed a bit remembering the dream I had last night and just smiles back. Muichiro later on turned to face Mr. Rengoku as he's discussing about something. I did the same couldn't focus. My mind is filled with thoughts about that dream.. Why does it feel real? Is it real? Why is Muichiro there?? I asked myself all kinds of questions about it. I don't really know why my dreams were like this... One night I dreamt about Mr. Himejima training me with waterfalls and boulders.. Weird... Could these dreams be a sign? I don't know...

School ended and went home. I layed on my bed to take a rest a little. I went to tiktok and watch some videos. After a while I heard someone knocking on the door of my bedroom. "Come in!" I said. I saw Nemi slightly opened the door. "Aren't you gonna go to Tanjiro's place tonight? I can drive you there, I'm going out tonight anyways." He said. I just nodded. At around 5pm I went to my closet and wore a hoodie and a pair of shorts, got my things and went in the car with Nemi. We soon arrived to the Kamado residence, I got out of the car and waved Nemi goodbye and he drove off. I slowly walk up to the door and knocked. Tanjiro's mom opened the door and greeted me. "Oh! Good evening Genya-san, it's nice to see you again!" She smiled softly. I start to blush quite a bit. "Good evening Miss Kamado..!" I replied. "Tanjiro and the others are upstairs in their room, please don't make some noise the younger kids are sleeping early." She said quietly. "Don't worry..!" I said, I got inside and went upstairs. I knocked on the door quietly and Tanjiro opened it. "Oh! Hi Genya-san..!" Tanjiro greeted me. "Hi Tanjiro!" I waved. "Hi Genya-san!!" Nezuko greeted me joyfully while hugging her boyfriend Zenitsu, and Muichiro and Kanao waved at me. Inosuke was facing back then turned to look at me. "GORDO SHITA- SHHH!!!" We cutted Inosuke off. "Inosuke there are children sleeping and my ears are very sensitive..!" Zenitsu said in an annoyed tone. I just laughed a bit. I sat beside Muichiro and noticed something. "Where's Aoi?" I asked. "She can't come cause she's busy." Nezuko said. We all chatted for a while then Muichiro brought up something. "How about your dream Genya-san?" He said. "Dream?" I muttered. "Yea, you didn't tell me about it yet." Muichiro said. "I.. I think it's about my past life..." I said. "Huh?? That's impossible!" Muichiro replied. "You had dreams about your past life Genya-san??" Zenitsu asked, it looks like heard us... "Yea I guess..." I replied. Everyone starts to look at me. "What makes you think it's a past life?" Tanjiro asked. "Well.. It looked like it took place long time ago, demons exist and there are things called breathing styles..." I replied. "Hah??? Demons don't fucking exists, they're just made up stories." Inosuke said. "I think I might know..." Kanao said in a soft voice as she raises her hand. "What is it Kanao-chan?" Nezuko asked. Kanao opened her bag, brought out a book from it and showed it to us. "Demon slayers throughout the years and breathing styles"... Tanjiro read the title of the book out loud. "Sounds interesting..." Muichiro said. "It is..." I replied.

Author's note: Chapter 2 done!! 5+ reads on this books alr wow:00 Tysm guys! Chapter 3 coming soon!! (Image of Genya is also not mine, ctto <33)