3- 𝐘𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨

⚠️ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆! 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃!!! ⚠️

Genya Pov

Kanao handed me the book and I opened it. I flipped through the pages and found something that caught my eye. "Hashiras throughout the years" I looked at every name of each Hashira with Kanao and the rest. Kanae Kocho.. Sanemi Shinazugawa.. Gyomei Himejima... Wait.. "NEMI AND MR. HIMEJIMA!?!?" I shouted, I was shock to see my brother and Mr. Himejima's name on a book that looks so old... Older that them.. "SHHH!!" Nezuko shushed me. "Sorry..." I apologized. "Why is my brother here???" I muttered. "My two sisters are here aswell!!" Kanao pointed out. "Muichiro Tokito.. Mitsuri Kanroji... Miss Kanroji's here too??" Nezuko said. "Muichiro look! Your names here too!" Tanjiro pointed out. "Why is my name even there???" Muichiro asked as he's puzzled.. We're all puzzled... I flip through more pages to see some information about this. I stopped by a page that has a hand drawn image of a woman who looks like Nezuko but with a bamboo muzzle. "Wh-Why am I in an old book???" Nezuko asked. "I don't know..." Kanao replied. We were just there, looking at the picture until Zenitsu spotted something. "Guys look at the words on top of Nezuko's picture..." Zenitsu said with a concerned look on his face. We all looked at the words on top of the picture and froze. "First demon to walk under the sun..." Muichiro read it aloud. "DEMONS!?!?" Inosuke yelled. "INOSUKE BE QUIET!!" Tanjiro whispered a bit loudly. "B-But that's impossible.. Demons don't exist..!" Zenitsu said. I looked at Nezuko with a concerned face. "Demon..?" I muttered. "I-I am not a demon!!" Nezuko stuttered. "This book is just a bunch of nonsense..." Muichiro said. Maybe Muichiro is right... I thought. "T-Try to flip through the pages, maybe we'll find more information on what's going on..." Tanjiro insisted. I nodded and flip through the pages again. I stopped by a page that says "Beast breathing created by Inosuke Hashibira" I read it aloud. "Ha! Finally something about me!" Inosuke said with pride as he crosses his arms. "But the hand drawn image is a pig..." Muichiro said. "That's a boar mask dumbass!" Inosuke said then spanks Muichiro's head. I continue to flip through the pages and saw a piece of paper fell from it. Zenitsu picked it up and opened it. "It looks like a letter..." Zenitsu said. "Can you read it?" Kanao asks then Zenitsu nodded. "Dear 𝐘𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨...... From Tanjiro Kamado" Zenitsu read it aloud. "Yushiro?? Nezuko's artist friend? The weirdo who's allergic to the sun???" Muichiro asked. "Yea but please don't call him a weirdo it's not nice..." Nezuko said with an irritated face. "Should we visit him??? Maybe he knows what's going on..." Tanjiro suggested. "I don't think we should, all our names are in this hundred year old book and we don't know why..." Muichiro said and I nodded giving a sign that I agree with him. "Guys look, there's a small painted drawing on this paper..." Zenitsu said then showed it to us. It was a small painted drawing of a beautiful woman with black hair, purple eyes and is wearing a purple kimono with printed flowers on it. "Hey isn't that lady that the person would always draw????" Inosuke pointed out. "Now that you mention it it does look like her..." Kanao said. "Y'know what let's visit him right now this is getting weird..." I said. Everyone agreed and we all went out of the Kamado residence.

While Nezuko is leading us to Yushiro's home, I spotted Muichiro looking up watching the moon while walking. I start to remember the dream again... Me and Muichiro watching the moon together.. And I looked into his eyes real close. I start to blush slightly. "Genya-san?" Muichiro asked. "Y-Yea! I'm fine..!" I stuttered and just looked at eachother awkwardly. "We're here!" Nezuko said. She knocked on the door and Yushiro opened it. "Oh Nezuko! Good evening.. I see you brought your friends..." Yushiro said with a slight smile, it looks like he haven't seen us in a long time... He let us in and brought us to his living room. You kids can sit here for a bit while I make some tea. Yushiro said. We sat down for a bit and look around us. "This is a nice place..." Kanao said. "Yea but it looks like a dump to me." Inosuke said as he picks his nose. Nezuko got irritated again and smacks Inosuke's head. Yushiro came back with the tea, placed it down on the table and and pours some in our cups. "So what brings you here?" He asks politely. Zenitsu brings out the book and shows it to Yushiro. "This" Zenitsu said holding the book. Yushiro looks surprised the moment he saw it. "I see you found it..." Yushiro said. We were shocked with what we heard. "You've seen this book before???" I asked. "Yes, It's actually mine, the Ubuyashiki family gave it to me as a gift hundred years ago." He replied with a soft smile. "What do you mean "Hundred years ago"?" Zenitsu asked. The moment we heard Zenitsu's question we froze. Hundred years..? This is so confusing what the hell's going on... I thought. "I'm actually a demon who's hundreds years old..." Yushiro said. "WHAT!?!? SUCH FUCKING NONSENSE!!!" Inosuke yelled. "Yelling like the Inosuke I remembered..." Yushiro said with a soft smile. We just froze again the moment we heard that. "What do you mean Yushiro-San???" Nezuko asked. "Your ancestors.. I was friends with your ancestors back in the Taisho Era... It's weird that you have the same names, age and birthdays with them... I always thought you might be their reincarnations of them since you act the same..." Yushiro replied. We were shocked. "W-Wait... Reincarnations???" Muichiro asked and Yushiro nodded. "So that means.. Genya-san your dream!" Muichiro said as he turned around to look at me. "My dream?" I muttered. "The dream where you think it's possibly a memory of a past life..!" Kanao said. I turned to Yushiro and he looked at me with an alarmed face. "So I guess you are reincarnations..." He chuckled. "So.. What happened to us?" Kanao asked. Yushiro's face changed from a smile to a frown. "Well.. We were in a final battle with the demon king named Muzan, you and Tanjiro were blind in one eye because of it, everyone else got badly injured and the battle took the lives of many people like Tokito and Genya..." Yushiro said. We froze. "W-We died??" I stuttered and Yushiro nodded with a sad face. After a while about discussing things, we went out of Yushiro's home and walked back to the Kamado residence as it's almost 9pm. "It's so nice that Yushiro-San let's us keep his book..!" Kanao said while holding the book.

We reached the Kamado residence and went back in the room. We went to the bathroom to change our clothes into pajamas one by one then went back into the room. I ended up thinking about my past life. So I was a demon slayer? I told myself then went to sleep quickly.

Author's note: Kyaaa!!! Chapter 3 is done!!! Ngl I really enjoy writing this (⁠◡⁠ ⁠ω⁠ ⁠◡⁠) Anyways, thank u guys for the support!! It's more than 10 reads now Im kinda surprised ngl (⁠'⁠⊙⁠ω⁠⊙⁠'⁠)⁠!(Again the pic on top of the story doesn't belong to me, ctto^^)