-Bonus Chapter- 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Narrator

As Genya and Muichiro continue to kiss, Yuichiro's walking around the school. Damnit, Mui where are you?? My tutor's already done... Yuichiro told himself in thought. He then spotted Muichiro and Genya from afar. Huh? What are they doing? Yuichiro asked himself and went a little closer. He then saw them kissing when he went close enough. Yuichiro went protective. SHINAZUGAWA!!!! He yelled as he runs up to Genya, clearly angry. Both Muichiro and Genya got startled by the sudden yell and broke the kiss. N-Nii-san!? Muichiro said. Yuichiro then went to Genya real close and grabbed him by the collar. What the fuck did you do to my brother? He said in a angry tone. Genya starts to feel the chills and stayed silent. N-Nii-san!! Don't do that!!! Muichiro said as he tries to pull his brother away from Genya. After a while, Yuichiro let go of Genya, still pissed. We're going home. The older twin said as he drags his younger brother to the school gate. Oh!- Uh!- Bye Genya-san!! Love you!!! Muichiro waved Genya goodbye. Love you too!! Genya waved him back with a smile. Tch. Yuichiro is still pissed.

Once the two twins went home, Yuichiro still got a pissed look on his face. Nii-san..? Muichiro said softly. What? Yuichiro said. Listen.. I know you don't like Genya-san but he's a nice guy... Muichiro said softly as he blush. Yea, in your eyes dumbass. Yuichiro said, still pretty mad.

The next day, the younger twin decided to hang out with his boyfriend during lunch. Yuichiro obviously do not like this idea. He ended up spying on them, he can hear Muichiro's giggles and smiles. What are you up to Shinazugawa... Yuichiro whispered to himself. Genya then held Muichiro's waist and brought Muichiro closer to him, Muichiro then layed his head on Genya's shoulder. HELL NO. Yuichiro said to himself. NO I AINT LETTING THAT EAGLE EYED BASTARD TOUCH MY BROTHER!!! Yuichiro said to himself in thought. Yuichiro? He heard a voice from behind. He turned to see one of Muichiro's friends, Zenitsu. Can you be quiet? Your emotions are pretty loud... Zenitsu said, clearly annoyed. Shut up McDonald's fry. Yuichiro said and turned back to watch Muichiro and Genya at their lunch table. Zenitsu looked pissed at the moment. Y'know it's rude to spy on people. Zenitsu said. Well, this is MY brother, I'm just making sure that's all... Yuichiro said as he continues to watch. Zenitsu then grabbed Yuichiro's arm and dragged him out of the cafeteria. Hey! Yuichiro said as he pulled his arm away, they were already outside. Can you do the stalking somewhere else??? It's annoying. Zenitsu said as he walks back to his table.

Bitch... Yuichiro said as he walks back to the cafeteria. Yui? He heard another voice from behind, the person also grabbed his wrist. He turned to see his girlfriend Ume. Ume? Yuichiro said. Were you stalking Mui and his boyfriend? Ume asked. Uhh no... Yuichiro denied and pulled his arm away from Ume. I really hate it when you lie to me y'know... Ume said. Sorry... Yuichiro apologizes. Anyways, just stop spying on them. Ume suggests. What? Why??? Yuichiro asked. Don't you see how happy Mui is? Ume replied as she crosses her arms. But- No buts. She cutted Yui off. Yuichiro then pouts. Oh come one, don't pout... Ume said as she puts her palm on his cheek. Fine.. I will stop... But if he- I know.. You'll kill him... Ume cutted him off again then gave him a peck on the lips.

Author: Hi Hi!! I got bored so decided to write a Lil bonus chapter because why not?