4- 🄳🅁🄴🄰🄼🅂

⚠️ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆! 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃!!! ⚠️

Genya Pov

I closed my eyes and sleep as I kept wondering. All I saw was pitch black then I heard Muichiro screamed. "GENYAAA!" I woke up. Why was Muichiro screaming my name? I wondered. I was looking around the room, everyone was asleep except Muichiro sitting and facing to the corner, I can hear him crying. I got concerned and went up to him and tapped his shoulder. "Are you okay Tokito-san?" I asked softly.

Muichiro Pov

So I was a demon slayer and died young..? I wondered. After some time Tanjiro handed me a pillow and told me to sleep since it's getting late, I just nodded. I layed down on the pillow and fell asleep.

I woke up on a futon, beside me was Nii-san sleeping on a separate futon. I got up to drink some water. I turned to see a demon infront of me. He had bloody hands and was about to kill me until.. Until Yuichiro yelled my name and ran infront of me. His arm got cut off. He was bleeding so bad and I got frightened. I pulled him with me to the corner of our house. The demon got closer and closer then I screamed in rage. I can't remember what happened next, everything was just bloody red. I opened my eyes to see the demon laying on the ground with several pieces of wood and axes on him, soon the sun rised and he turned into ashes. I turned and try to return to Nii-san. I ended up crawling inside, I can't really feel my body anymore. I reached to Nii-san as he's whispering something. I held his hand. "The "Mu" in Muichiro came from the word Mugen which means infinity..." He whispered and died infront of me.

I woke up with tears in my eyes. "O-Oh.. It's just a bad dream..." I said to myself. I looked around me and saw everyone asleep. I decided to face to the corner and cried. "Nii-san died in my past life..." I whispered to myself. I kept crying non-stop until I felt a shoulder tap. "Are you okay Tokito-san?" Genya asked me softly. I turned around and saw him, he looked at me with a concerned face. "Y-Yea I'm fine..." I stuttered while tears continue to drop. "Are you sure?? You can tell me anything Tokito-san..." Genya said. "I-I... I saw my brother died infront of me.. Because of a demon..." I stuttered. Genya gave me a soft look and hugged me. "It's okay... It's probably a past memory knowing Yushiro is the last demon..." (Yushiro told them he was the last demon) My tears slowly stops as I hug him back. I can feel my heart racing a bit, I suddenly feel comfort and can feel my face heat up. What is this feeling..? I asked myself. Me and Genya later on fell asleep into each other's arms because of the embrace.

Next morning, me and Genya woke up at the same time and saw Inosuke facing towards us while everyone else is asleep. "Lovebirds." Inosuke said and gave us a smirk. "Loverbirds..?" I thought to myself as I'm rubbing my eyes. "What the hell do you mean by "Lovebirds"!?" Genya asked, he seemed red for some reason. "Are you seriously blind??" Inosuke replied. "Huh??" I said quietly and both Inosuke and Genya faced to me. Inosuke looked at me like he was annoyed or something, while Genya just looked at me shocked. "D-Did you hear any of that!?!?" Genya stuttered. "Ehh.. Didn't really pay attention to it..." I replied and stopped rubbing my eyes. Genya looked relieved. The moment Tanjiro woke up Inosuke turned around and went towards him. "GOOD MORNING KAMABOKO GONPACHIRO!!!" He greeted him loudly then they just talk. I looked at Genya, he seemed.. erm.. pink? Yea pink... I don't know why though...

After everyone woke up, Tanjiro's mom called us for breakfast. We had pancakes, chopped fruits and orange juice. We just ate together with the younger siblings. Dang he has alot of siblings... I thought to myself while I was eating. Suddenly Genya felt pain in his stomach. Miss Kamado called his brother to pick him up. His brother came here quickly, picked Genya up, and drove home. This isn't the first time that happened but I got worried. I just went home after breakfast and layed on my bed. I heard a knock on ny bedroom door and saw Nii-san checking up on me. "Hey Mui, you okay?" He asked with a concerned look. "Yea don't worry..." I replied in a soft tone and he closed the door leaving me alone. I took my phone and texted Genya.

9:42 am

Mui -_-: Hey Gen

Mui -_-: U okay?

Genya Pov

I quickly went home and layed on my bed. Nemi gave me some medicine for my stomach ate and water. A few minutes passed by and I heard a notification, it was a text from Muichiro. I replied to it quickly.

Gen: Yea dw abt it

Gen: This isnt the first time sanyays

Gen: anyways*

Mui -_-: Yea ik just worried

Gen: Well thats new

Mui -_-: Wdym

Gen: Whenever I get stomach pains u would say that Im on labor

Mui -_-: Stfu

Mui -_-: U should be thankful that I pity u

Gen: U never pity me when I always got the lowest scores on tests

Mui -_-: Thats different

Mui -_-: Atleast still be thankful

Mui -_-: I'm ur best bud remember??

Gen: Yea and one time u called a nurse saying that Im on labor and she believed it

Mui -_-: Stfu u son of a bitch

Gen: Ur tje bitch here

Gen: the*

I turned off my phone and chuckled a bit. I started at the ceiling with a smile. I don't know why but I just am... Later on I closed my eyes to nap for a bit.

I woke up with my body cut in half lengthwise. I can hear slahes and rumbles.. I don't really know what's going on, I can't see clearly. Soon the sound stops. I can see Nemi, thank God he's alive, then I heard Muichiro's name but most importantly, Nemi's voice. I can hear him apologizing, I broke into tears. "Th.. Thank... Yo.. You Nemi..." I said. "GENYAAAAAAA!!!"

I woke up as I heard Nemi screamed my name. "What the hell..." I said to myself. "Nii-san, are you okay?" I heard a voice. I turned around to see my little sister Sumi, it looked like she stayed with me while I was sleeping. "Yes I'm alright, don't worry..." I said with a soft smile. "Are you sure? You cried in your sleep..." Sumi said with a concerned face. "I.. I'm fine don't worry." I replied. "Lunch is ready!!!" My younger brother Hiroshi called us. "You go ahead, I'll be there." I told my sister Sumi. "Alright..." She replied. She went down and I'm still on my bed, wondering about that dream. "Nemi apologized to me..." I told myself. I just continued to stare at the ceiling until.. "OI GENYA ITS TIME TO EAT AND YOUR STILL ON THE BED!?!? GET THE HELL UP!" Nemi Yelled after kicking the door. "YEA I'LL BE THERE!" I yelled back. "Thank you Nemi..." I told him when Nemi turned back to go to the dinner table. "Tch.. Whatever..." He replied and shuts the door.

Sanemi Pov

Oh fuck he said thank you again... Just like... Nevermind, I don't wanna remember what happened to him years ago...

Author's Note: Yay Chapter 4 done!!! I tried to explain what happened in that one Manga chapter, sorry if it doesn't sound right...- (Once again, art not mine, ctto^^)