9- 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔..?

Muichiro Pov

It's another boring day, alone at home again, laying on the couch and staring at the ceiling. I can't go out since Dad grounded me for like.. I forgot. Ughh I wanna go out... Ooh I cant watch Netflix..! I said to myself as I reached for the remote. I held the remote, tyrned on the TV and went to Netflix.. I saw the login screen. Damnit. I forgot the pass... I said to myself, scratching my head. What should I do..!? I said as I threw the remote and crossed my arms as I think. While thinking, I looked around the living room and spotted a picture on a table. Oh.. It's the picture that Genya gave me. I said to myself. It was the picture that Kanao-san showed us, Genya happened to have a copy and gave it to me. I walk up to the picture and picked it up. I wonder why Genya-san blushed around this... I said to myself and chuckled. I looked at the picture closer out of curiosity, I spotted something and turned red. WHY AM I HOLDING HANDS WITH GENYA!?!? I screamed and dropped the photo. I looked down on the photo, and start to remember the dream. Right... We were together back then... I said quietly and scratched my head. Should... Should I confess..? I asked myself and shooked my head off. No.. I don't wanna make it awkward, plus our friendship might be over... I said to myself.

Genya Pov

I'm here at the cafeteria thinking about yesterday. I'm glad I was able to spend time with Muichiro yesterday... I thought to myself and smiled. I took out a small piece of folded paper and opened it. It was a confession later for Mui, I've been thinking of giving it to him soon but am still not sure... I'm afraid of his reaction, what he'll think of me... I thought to myself as I folded the letter and put it in my pocket.

Author's note: Hi Hi!! Sorry if this chapter is short:(( I'm planning to make One of them jealous but I wanna do this first hehe... (Pic not mine, ctto^^)