10- 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒑𝒕...

No one's Pov

It's next week Tuesday and Muichiro's back in school. Genya seemed happy to know he's back but kept thinking about his confession. He asked help from Aoi since she said she has gone through this before. Genya still seemed nervous about this decision. While walking around the school as he's thinking about it, he noticed someone with long black and teal hair talking with a girl with white hair. "Muichiro?" He thought to himself. Genya quickly walks up to him but stops the moment the white haired girl kissed him. The long haired boy then grabbed her waist putting her closer to him. Genya's heart sank. He began to tear up a little put tries to hold it in. He then turns back and walk back towards the classroom. While walking, he passed by a trashcan and threw his confession away.

Muichiro Pov 

I'm here in the library trying to do my English essay. Goddd why 1600 words..!? I can't do this..! I thought to myself as I panic, knowing that it's due later today. *Ring! Ring!* The bell rang and I got startled. Shit, I'm late! I said as I take my laptop and books and ran to class. Luckily, I came to class on time, the teacher isn't there yet. I then sat beside Genya and gave him a glance, he looked down, I wonder why. Genya-san? Are you alright?? I asked concerningly. Genya just gave me a glance and looked away, ignoring the question. I don't know why but I'm worried... During dismissal, Genya-san just took his things and walked away, not even waiting for me. Hey! Wait up!! I said as I run to catch up to him. Once I reached him, he just looked away again, avoiding eye contact. Genya-san? What's wrong? I asked once again, he just ran off.

Genya Pov 

Stop.. Stop.. Stop... Why am I even ignoring him..? It's probably his twin Yuichiro... I said to myself as I think about that white haired girl. I just stopped and look at the ground. This is stupid... I whispered quietly. I began to walk again but this time, towards the restroom. While going there, I noticed one of the Tokito twins with the white haired girl. The girl hugged the twin and left. I can't tell if it's Muichiro or not, it's hard to tell the difference. I start to feel Jealous.

I've been in this school for how many hours, Nemi said he'll be late but I didn't expect it to be this late... I thought to myself as I sit underneath a Ginkgo tree. "Genya-san?" A familiar voice called my name, I turned to see one of the twins. Yuichiro..? Muichiro? I asked quietly with a long face. Muichiro. He said as he sits beside me. You seemed down all of a sudden... He said concerningly, I just looked away. He then cupped my chin and turned my head to face him. Look at me. He said, I couldn't help but blush. What's wrong..? He later on added. I.. I saw you kissing a girl... I mumbled. Huh? Sorry I didn't catch that... He said as he lets go of my chin. I saw you kissing with someone, also hugging her... I said. Muichiro seemed surprised the moment he heard that. What does the girl look like..? He asked awkwardly. She... She has white hair... I said quietly, he began to giggle. That's Nii-san's girlfriend!! You probably noticed them kissing, and a while ago she asked me where Nii-san is then hugged me as a thank you... He replied, I was relieved. His giggling suddenly stopped, he went silent and looked down. Do you.. Perhaps like this girl..? He asked quietly, looking at me. Why..? I said, he didn't answer. I just looked at him and shook my head, giving him a sign that I don't. Then why were you asking about her? He asked. Well... I...- I cutted myself off, I start to blush thinking about it. You like me, don't you..? He said with a light pink tint on his face. Yea... I said quietly as we held eachother's hands and lean towards eachother for a kiss. Once we kissed, I felt his soft lips touching mine. We later on break the kiss and looked at eachother. There was a bit of silence as we just blush at eachother.  I want to spend my entire life with you Muichiro Tokito... I said, breaking the silence. 𝑰𝒔.. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆..? He asked softly. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆. I replied with a smile.

Hey Genya-san... In our next life, let's continue our promise.. Alright..? Muichiro said, standing infront me surrounded by clouds. Alright... I said quietly with a warm as we both disappear into thin air.

We both opened our eyes and continued to look at eachother, still holding hands. 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒑𝒕... We both whispered to eachother as we began to kiss again.

Author's note: Hi Hi!! Sorry that this book has to end:<< I just got no more ideas lmao. Feel free to read the rest of my projects!! And Thank you guys for all your support!! I love you all!!<33