5- 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨!!!

*Timeskip to The next day after school*

Genya Pov

I was walking out of the school gate wondering where Muichiro is, he didn't come to school today. While I was walking I noticed someone. Short, teal eyes, black to teal hair... It's Muichiro!! I told myself. I quickly walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. "Hey Mui! Why weren't you in school today and why are you in your uniform???" I asked. He turned to me. "Who the hell are you???" He seemed pissed. "Uh Muichiro..?" I said, I was confused, he seemed to be a more ruder version of Muichiro. Well Mui is rude but this one's ruder. "I'm not Muichiro!!!" He said. "Huh!?!? I- Not Muichiro???" I thought to myself. I was just standing there confused. "Ugh, I'm his twin brother dumbass!!!" He said. "Twin brother???? Mui never told me he has a twin..!" I said. "Dude I thought everyone in this school knows.. Who even are you? And how do you know my brother???" He asked with a pissed look. What the hell's wrong with this guy??? I thought to myself. "Uhh.. I'm Genya. Muichiro's friend, nice to meet you uhh..?" I said and took my hand out for a handshake. "Yuichiro." He said and walked off without a handshake.

Yuichiro Pov

"Uhh.. I'm Genya. Muichiro's friend, nice to meet you uhh..?" He said and took his hand out for a handshake. So this is the guy my brother likes??? I thought to myself. "Yuichiro." I replied and walked away. There is no way Mui likes this dude, he has a scar on his face and is scary.. He probably got into fights or something... But why him!?!?

~Flashback to a day ago after texting Genya~

"I-I don't know what I'm feeling Nii-san.. I just kept thinking about our embrace and I just go red and my heart just beats so fast..." Muichiro said. "It's called a crush idiot." I said. "Crush..? What's that?" Muichiro asked and tilts his head. "It's like you feel.. warm around this person and it feels good. Y'know, love??" I said. "Love..." Muichiro said as he's looking at the ceiling again. "So who's the person??" I asked curiously. "Oh his name is Genya! He's like my best friend!" He replied. "So why do you like him???" I asked. "Well, he's nice, sweet, cute... He's just something for me..." Muichiro replied, he seemed to be blushing a little. I started to smile like I'm planning a death threat. "Don't kill him." Muichiro said. "What??? No I'm not gonna kill him, I don't even know him..." I said. "You would always make that face when your planning something bad." He said while pointing me, I just got annoyed. "By the way I don't wanna go to school tomorrow." He said. "Why???" I asked. "I uhh.. Got suspended again and Dad kinda grounded me for a week..." He replied. "Let me guess, you-" "I threw a pen at one of the teacher's eye again? Yes." Muichiro cutted me off. "How long is this suspension??" I asked. "A week." He replied.

~Back to present~

I got home to see Muichiro on the couch using his phone. I took my shoes off, leave it on the shoe rack and decided to go to my room. While I was walking Muichiro stopped me. "Nii-san? Are you okay?" You looked pissed... He said. "Yea Yea..." I replied and walked off to my room. I threw my bag to my bed and just sat down on my chair with my desk infront of me. I heard a knock on the door and it opened. I turned around to see my Dad. "Hey Yui, are you okay? Mui said you came home with an annoyed face..." He said. "Yea I'm fine Dad, don't worry." I replied. "Alright but please come down to eat, dinner's almost ready." He said as he closes the door. I changed my clothes and walked downstairs to eat. While I was eating with Mui and our Dad, my Dad asked me something. "What's with the face?" "Nothing." I replied and continued eating. "Are you sure?" My Dad asked. "Yea Yea.." I replied. "I guess you fucked up on---" "Muichiro! Language!" My Dad cutted him off. After eating, I did the dishes and went back to the room, Muichiro was there on his bed with his phone. I went up to my bed and took out my phone and opened Instagram. "Did something happened at school Nii-san? You really seemed pissed of--" "I MET YOUR CRUSH OKAY!" I cutted him off. "Oh. So.. How was it..?" He asked. "I don't like him." I replied. "Why?? He such a nice person." He asked again. "I just have a bad feeling..." I replied. "Your just being protective again..." He said with a slight annoyed look on his face. "I'm not, just... Uh..." I said, not knowing how to reply. "See?? I knew it, relax Nii-san, you get to know him I'm sure you'll like him!" He said. I just look at him. "How about you come with me to the cafe tomorrow to meet my friend group? We're actually planning on meeting up tomorrow since I was absent today, and Genya-san is part of it." Mui suggested. I just nodded and looked back at my phone. "I still don't like him..." I whispered to myself.