8- 𝓗𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽...

*Timeskip to next day*

Muichiro Pov

Ugh it's so quiet... Yui's at school.. Dad's at work... I'm alone here in the house. What the hell should I do??? I thought to myself as I am laying down on the couch and just kept wondering until an idea came into my mind. Hmm.. Maybe I can go out for a bit? Dad wouldn't mind right?? Yea I'm gonna go out, atleast he let me go out yesterday.. Or was it two days ago..? Meh. I'm just gonna change. I stood up and walked to the bedroom to change. I decided to wear a white shirt with a printed picture on it, a pair of shorts that the length is until my knees and wore my sneakers. I took my shoulder bag and put some of my things inside and got out of the house.

I decided to listen to some music while walking. I took out my earphones and phone and plugged it together. I placed the earphones in my ears and while I am choosing the song from my Spotify playlist, I bumped into someone. "Oh! Sorry, I didn't see you there..!" I apologized and bowed down. "It's alright..." The person said. The moment I heard his voice I recognized him, I stood up straight to look at him to make sure I wasn't mistaken.. It was Genya.. I was right... Wait, GENYA!? "Aren't you supposed to be in school today????" I asked curiously, not knowing what's going on. "Well.. Nemi let me skip school today because he noticed I didn't get much sleep since I've been doing too much school work..." He replied with an awkward smile. I started to blush a bit seeing his smile.. "So why are you out here..?" I asked. "Just to get some fresh air.. That's all..." He replied softly. "You.. Erm... Wanna hang out for a bit? I got no one to talk to haha..." I replied awkwardly and Genya just nodded back. I JUST ASKED GENYA OUT. CALM DOWN MUI CLAM DOWNN. "Uh Mui..? Your red. Something wrong?" Genya asked. "Oh! Erm Yes I'm fine..! Your getting hot- I-I MEAN IT'S GETTING HOT!! W-We should go somewhere cold..!!!" I stuttered as I got nervous. What is wrong with me, I just suddenly got nervous around Genya-san and called him HOT. My face start to go in deep shades of red as I get embarrassed, I looked to Genya and see he is getting red aswell. "Uh- DON'T MIND WHAT I SAID..!" I said loudly and he just looked at me. "So uh.. Where are we gonna go..?" He asked nervously. "Erm.. Maybe to the Wisteria Mall..??" I replied slightly looking away to not show my flustered face. Uh Sure... He replied and we just walked to the mall together.

Genya Pov 

We got in the Mall and walked around for a bit, I still kept thinking about Mui calling me hot..- I had gotten really flustered ever since he said that. I looked down to see Mui, he seemed to feel uncomfortable while walking. Are you okay Mui? You look pretty uncomfortable. I asked concerningly. Yep..! Definitely fine..!!! He replied loudly. You don't have to be so loud you know... I said then giggled a bit. He just looked at me directly to my eyes. I can feel my heart racing as I look into his eyes aswell. I forgot how majestic your eyes were... I said quietly. Majestic..? Mui's eyes widened the moment he heard that. D-Did I just say that out loud!?!? I thought to myself and got embarrassed. Sorry... I apologized and looked away. No, no it's fine..! He said stuttering. I faced back at him seeing his soft smile, I really love his smile, makes me feel so warm... We stopped walking in the middle of the mall and just glanced at eachother. I kept admiring how Muichiro is, his soft lips.. cute smile.. rosey cheeks.. long silky hair.. It's like he's perfect... Who am I kidding, 𝓗𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽...

We continue to walk around more for a bit and stopped by a milk tea shop. Hello..! What would guys wanna order? A barista asked us. Cheesecake Matcha please..! Muichiro said. Okay, how about for you sir? The Barista asked. Hmm, Cookies and cream please. I replied. Alright! That will be 433.37 yen. The barista said. I got my wallet but Muichiro handed the money. My treat! He told me with a smile and I just blushed a bit. Name? The barista asked. Muichiro. Mui replied. The barista gave us the receipt with a number 12 on it and asked us to take a seat and wait for them to call the number. Me and Mui sat on two vacant chairs with a round table between it. We chatted for a while until we heard the same barista called our number. I'll get it. I said with a smile and went to get our drinks. Here. The barista said and I thanked him. I went back and sat with Muichiro and handed him his Matcha. We talked for a while, finished our drinks and walked home.

Muichiro Pov 

Genya-san walked with me going to my house. As we stopped at my house, we waved eachother goodbye. As Genya walked away, I went towards the door and took my keys. Once I unlocked the door, I saw Nii-san and my Dad infront of me with a furious look on their faces. I just stood there not knowing what to say. Why did you go out without permission??? My Dad asked furiously. You guys weren't here sooo.... I replied awkwardly. Your grounded until the end of the month young man. He said. WHAT!?!? I said loudly. Don't yell at me, from now on you will do the dishes, laundry, and many other chores until the end of the month. My Dad said. But- No buts. My Dad cutted me off and I just ran towards my room. Yui followed me and sat on my bed. Why were you with that Genya guy?? He asked with that pissed look again. How did you- A friend sent me a pic. He cutted me off and I just looked at him with an annoyed pout. If he- Don't try to kill him. I cutted him off and he looked away.

Author's note: Chapter 8 done!! Let Mui have a date with his bf>:(( (Pic not mine ctto^^)