3

onika's pov

it was around six, and i knew it would take me awhile to get ready so i started now. i picked up my phone and called rocky.

"rocky! i'm getting ready but i don't know what to wear!" i whined, staring at my closet. "bey said wear something cute. i've gotta show out!" i looked at my screen. we were on facetime.

"put on something that hugs you in the right places, but also comfortable. bey doesn't want to go out to the club so we're just going for dinner and then coming back to watch a movie and bond." my sister told me.

i nodded. "okay, maybe this black dress. i always look good in black and this one fits really nice." i reached into my closet. "where is bey anyway?"

"she's over here." rocky moved out of the camera and showed me a half dressed beyoncé. she was just in a undershirt and basketball shorts. she wasn't wearing a bra so i could see how perfectly her breasts sat on their own. i bit my lip as i stared at her.

"hey, nika!" beyoncé said to me, getting all the way in the camera.

"hey, bey." i said back, a flirtatious tone to my voice. i heard rocky scoff and beyoncé laughed.

"this bitch just met you today and she's already acting like a little bitch." rocky said. "hey, watch it. she's cute and i don't want you disrespecting her. she's just shy." beyonce defended me.

that'll make your pussy throb.

i loved the way she spoke to rocky just now. her voice had gotten deeper and stern. it was attractive as hell. she could talk to me like that any time she wanted to. i liked a dominant woman.

rocky didn't say anything else.

"so, you coming tonight, right?" beyoncé took rocky's phone and walked to the other side of the room.

i nodded. "i am coming. i heard we switched plans because of you." i looked at her and she nodded.

"you're right. i don't like clubs and drunk ass people. no offense if you're a party goer. just not my kind of scene." she replied with a smile.

beyoncé stared at me and licked her lips like she was ready to eat me whole. "remember what i said though. wear something cute." she flirted.

just take me now!

"i am. i'm wearing a black dress. look." i flipped my camera around to show her the dress.

"that's gonna look good as fuck on you!" bey hyped me and caused me to blush

we ended up having a long conversation until rocky got irritated.

"give me my damn phone back!" she said and reached for it.

"wait!" beyonce pulled back. she grabbed her phone and then put my number in her phone. she then texted me.