15

onika's pov

"oh, baaabbbyyy!!" i sung as i walked into the bedroom. that's how i start off my begging. i was about to ask for something i wanted, like always, and i'm sure she knew that.

"what am i about to spend my money on now?" she asked, looking over at me.

"what makes you think i want your money, silly?" i pretended to be dumb, sitting next to my girlfriend. i made sure to bat my lashes and show off my dimples.

"oh really? so what's up, mama?" she asked, looking at me.

i just stared at her, still batting my lashes and flashing my dimples at her. "uumm, the sky?" i giggled.

beyoncé rolled her eyes and opened her wallet. she gave me her card.

i squealed. "thank you! i love you forever!" i kissed her repeatedly then ran off to the living room with it.

i was definitely spoiled and i loved every second of it. i did feel bad at times about asking for so much. which is why i wanted to make her birthday so special for her. i wanted to cater to her ten times as much as she does for me. but, i wanted to buy these shoes i saw.

i had been talking to kelly and michelle about beyoncé's birthday and we decided that a day trip would be good for her. just going out of town, enjoying new scenery. it didn't necessarily need to be  birthday celebration, but an experience she'd love and remember. my girl was stubborn though so i knew convincing her to go would be hard as shit. i wasn't gonna give up about it, i wanted bey to enjoy it.

i wanted to invite iris and cleo too. but, i didn't want her whole trip ruined just in case iris threw a fit or something. i loved her dearly but her behavior could be a lot at times. luckily, bey knows the best ways to handle the outbursts but it wasn't always a successful ending.

beyoncé was more of a gentle parent. she didn't like to whoop iris or be aggressive with her as she didn't want to resemble their mother. she gave the child everything even when she misbehaved. on the other hand, i was the one who did the rough ups. if needed, i popped iris when she deserved it and served rightful punishments. it broke my heart to see her cry but she knows right from wrong.

i walked back to bey and gave her the card after the successful purchase.

"thank you, baby daddy." i kissed her cheek.

"mhm. you're welcome, baby mama." she replied and put her card away into her wallet.

she was on her laptop looking up stuff. i got close to her and rubbed her ear as i looked at the screen with her. the title read "how to adopt your siblings". she had been researching everything she needed for when we could finally have iris. she didn't want any mishaps and i found that admirable. even though we had spoken to all the lawyers we could and several social workers, she wanted all the information possible.

"we're gonna get her, baby. i promise." i reassured my girlfriend.

"i know, but it just feels good to know all the loops and turns of this process." she tapped away at her keyboard and i turned her attention to me.

"i love you, baby. so much." i kissed her lips.

"i love you more." she said back, kissing my lips then smiling.

rocky's pov

i haven't talked to bey in awhile. after taking her out on that date, we've only talked less and less. even when she went back to houston, i hadn't talked to her at all.