6

onika's pov

three weeks since i last saw bey in person, and it was killing me!

we still texted and facetimed all the time, but i was wanting more. i wanted her. and, to make matters worse, this was her working week. so i barely got to talk to her at all. she had morning shifts this week. she goes in at six in the morning then wouldn't leave until seven at night. that's all day i couldn't talk to her. and when she got home, she showered and then was ready for bed.

it was half an hour past seven so i knew she was home. i facetimed her  immediately and she quickly answered.

"bey!" i whined

"hi, beautiful, what's wrong?" she looked at me.

"i miss you so much. i hate that you work the hours you do." i complained. i'm literally always complaining but she's used to that

"i know, i know. but it'll be worth it."

"how's that?" i asked her.

"you'll see soon." she smiled at me.

i just stared at her but then nodded.

"good news! today was my last day working this week. but, im only off for three days. i picked up an extra two shifts." she told me which caused me to be upset.

"i don't want you to do that! you're literally always in that building. you never talk to me anymore. you just got some bitch up there!"

she was the one to roll her eyes this time. "onika, there's nobody i like in there. i want you, and my eyes are only on you. even when i'm working, all i think about is you."

i just shrugged it off. i was already in my attitude and didn't want to hear anything else. i have gotta stop being so stubborn. she might leave me one day cause of that. mm no she won't.

i brushed through my hair and sighed. i knew i was being clingy as fuck. but i didn't totally care. i just wanted my beyoncé.

we ended up spending the whole three days talking to each other and catching up. i was happy to finally have her.

beyonce's pov

i had decided to go back to new york to see onika. it had been a little less than a month and i missed her. i told rocky about me coming back to new york and to not tell onika at all. i wanted it to be a cute surprise.

i told onika that i was going to pick up an extra shift but it was a lie. i just wanted to have time to get to new york.

it was now time for me to get to the airport. my sister took me once again.

"you must really like this girl." she said to me. "you've never been with anyone before so seeing you give this girl your all is a sight to see. i love it." she smiled.

once we got to the airport, i went inside to my gate. i was anxious as hell but didn't know why. i was impatiently waiting for this damn flight. like at this point, i was ready to walk to new york.

finally, i was on the plane and on my way there. when i landed, rocky came up to me up. i hugged her then we made our way to onika's house. it was about five in the afternoon so she wasnt home from work yet. rocky rushed me inside and to her bedroom.

"that bitch is gonna freak the fuck out when she sees you here!" rocky smiled.

"i know she is! she's been bugging me about coming back and little did she know.. that was already in motion."