9

a/n: kinda smutty. wasn't feeling it today

onika's pov

she doenst even love me. she doesn't even love me. she. doesnt. love. me.

it continued to repeat in my head time and time again after last night. i slept in the bathroom, dramatic as fuck i know, but i didn't want to be next to her. but i also didn't want her uncomfortable on the couch so i let her have my bed.

"nika, can you come out? i gotta pee." i heard bey say. i got up and opened the door. i shoved her as i walked out of the bathroom. i ignored her as she tried to talk to me and went to my kitchen.

i heard her heavy footsteps behind me after few minutes. i rolled my eyes.

"come on, nika." she grabbed my waist. i tried to pull away but she wouldn't let me go.

"beyonce. move!" i pushed her but she didn't budge at all. i started to get frustrated with her. i turned in her arms and slapped her chest hard.

"you- you don't fucking love me so why are you trying to be all up on me?! i said move!" i screamed at her, hitting her some more. she grabbed my wrists and held them to my sides. i was fuming and my face was moist with hot, angry tears.

"i'm sorry i didn't say it. i- i don't know if i'm ready to say i love you yet. i've never really been in love and i don't want to fuck up what we've got, nika." she pleaded with me but i wasn't listening to a damn thing she said.

okay, maybe i did listen but i was angry!

"just let me go, okay? please." i sniffled and she kissed my tears away before letting me go. she walked away and went into my bedroom. i heard shuffling in there but i had completely tuned beyoncé out.

she came out about ten minutes later. she was no longer in her pajamas and in an entire new outfit. she was wearing black sweatpants and purple graphic tee. along with some purple shoes i didn't know the name of. her hair was down and she wore her usual jewelry. she looked good. way too good.

"rocky is taking me out for lunch. she says she misses me and wants to hang out before i go back to houston." she said to me, adjusting the string of her pants.

my chest tightened. why? i don't know. i felt like something was off, but it wasn't beyoncé. it was rocky. i bit my lip as to why my sister hadn't spoken of taking bey out to me. she told me everything. honestly? we haven't talked much in the last few weeks. i always questioned it in my head but never said anything to rocky.

rocky's pov

finally! i was getting beyoncé all to myself again.

i've liked beyoncé for a long time, going on two years now. but i never mentioned my emotions as i was older than her. only by two years, but when i started having feelings for her, i was afraid to say anything as she was still a minor.

but now? she's nineteen, and i want to shoot my shot with her. i couldn't though because i knew she was feeling onika. which made me angry. i brought her up here for me, not to fall in love with my sister.

i was, still am, so upset with onika that i haven't talked to her in so long. nika knows that i have a crush on bey so why did she think it was okay to entertain her? i mean- okay, i did cheer them on and pretty much set them up. but it was only to hide my feelings for beyoncé. not to mention that i literally set up their first date together. i only did it for beyoncé.

today, i asked bey out for lunch. the other night was cute and all but i want to show her what's up with a real bitch. when she replied with a "yes", i was overly excited. i jumped up and went into my closet to find something to wear. i know when it comes to bey, she likes for her partner to compliment her. i knew she'd wear something more masculine so i went with something feminine. it was just a short sleeved black crop top and some biker shorts that stopped right below my ass. i paired it with a pair of my dunks. i put my hair into a half up-half down style and smiled at myself in my mirror.