Boarding the cruise ship

28-year-old Kassandra Leala Kiana Ala a.k.a. Kassie a.k.a. Galley Girl woke up to her alarm clock beeping at 6:45a.m. in sunny, Pensacola, Florida on Friday, June 2nd, 2023. She got up and did her morning routine before taking a taxi to the docks where the cruise ships were located. The head of the ship were doing head counts and attendance.

Captain: Kassandra Ala, is she here?

Kassandra held up her hand. 

Kassandra: I'm here. 

Captain: Punctual as always.

He moved on, and then, everybody got on the ship. The head Utility Galley person gathered everyone in the department around to give them their schedules and Kassandra looked at her schedule. She saw that she was on triple duty where she works as a Utility Galley worker, Masseuse, and Waitress.

Kassandra: Okay, Ms. Addie, Ms. Addie, can we please talk about my schedule?

The head Utility Galley person turned around with a smile and cleared her throat. Addison Garrettson is Hawaiian-American with long, silky, blond hair; almond-shaped brown eyes; an average figure; cream-colored skin; 180 pounds; sparkly white teeth; and her height is 5'7". She's been working for Norwegian Cruise Lines for 10 years, now.

Addie: Sure, follow me.

They stepped into Addie's room and sat down across from each other. 

Addie: So, what's wrong with your schedule?

Kassandra: Well, it says that I'll be working for 6 hours as a Utility Galley worker, 6 hours for Waitress, and 6 hours for Masseuse. That doesn't strike you a bit odd that I won't be working with you guys for a long period of time?

Addie: No, listen to me, Kassandra, your resume and cover letter said everything about your work history. You've worked in the food & beverage industry and you've worked with people for over 6 years. You've massaged people's bodies and that's a good thing. 

Kassandra: Okay, what I wanna know is why am I being put on triple duty, instead of, what it had said on my job application?

Addie: They're short staffed with waitstaff and masseuses.

Kassandra: So, you decided to use me as shark bait, and throw me to the sharks without my permission?

Addie: Yes, because I looked over your resume and cover letter, and you were the only one in my department who fit all of those credentials down to a T. 

Kassandra: From here on out, don't talk to me. If you got anything to say to me, send an email.

She walked out of the room.

Addie: Really, Kassandra? Kassandra!

Kassandra slammed the door behind her and went into her dorm room. Addie let out an aggravated sigh and flopped back on her bed. Kassandra started unpacking her stuff and locking the drawers that she were using. Her two roommates, Angie Miller and Hania Lee, entered the room, and did the same thing, too.

Hania: What does your schedule look like, Kassie?

Kassandra (sadly): I'm on triple duty. I'll be workin' 18 hours a day.

Angie: So, you won't be with us all day?

Kassandra: No, my first six hours, I will, but the other 12 hours will be me waitressin', and massagin' people.

All three of them sighed in disappointment.

Hania: Addie sure outdid herself this time. Well, I've got somethin' that'll cheer you up.

Kassandra: Oh, please, nothin' is gonna cheer me up.

Angie: But the news that Hania will spill will turn your world upside down.

Kassandra (folding her arms): Okay, I'm all ears.

Hania: Some of the WWE Superstars are gonna be on this cruise ship with us. I'm talkin' about The Judgment Day faction, Roman Reigns, Zelina Vega, Zoey Stark, Sonya Deville, Shayna Baszler, Shotzi Blackheart, Santos Escobar, Andrade, Raquel Rodriguez, and more. You'll be servin' them, washin' their dishes, and massagin' their bodies. You've got it better than most of us on this planet.

Kassandra (sarcastically): I think I'd rather be shark bait.

Angie: Kassie, when we first met you, all you could do was talk about Damian Priest, Archer of Infamy, Puerto Rican Papi, and all of those other sexy nicknames you gave him, and then, you would talk about the rest of the WWE roster. What's changed, since, then?

Kassandra: I stopped crushin' on a guy who's twice my senior because I'm not his type, oh, and I look at him as a normal human being not a piece of meat to be devoured.

Hania: But you can devour him once you start datin' him. 

Kassandra: Hania, I'm not gonna date him, okay? Let's just focus on havin' fun and makin' money. 

Angie: We're still gonna be workout partners, right?

Kassandra: Yes, and we're still gonna hang out at the pool, the bar, and the hot tub, right?

Hania & Angie (in unison): Yes!

Kassandra: Then, let the money makin' fun begin.

They did their secret handshake with each other that ended with them dapping their index and pinky fingers against each other's. 

Angie: I wonder if they'll let us take pictures with them.

Kassandra: If they're not too tired. You've gotta think like a celebrity and celebrities are just like us. They're smart and talented, but their jobs are on TV, and they need their rest. It wouldn't hurt to ask and remember to treat them with respect.

Hania: Okay, what makes you so calm, cool, and collected when it comes to talkin' to people like the WWE Superstars and other celebrities?

Kassandra: When you put yourself in their shoes. I mean, some of them were carpenters, waiters, waitresses, bartenders, yoga instructors, garbage truck drivers, medics, hairstylists, and more. They were workin' ordinary jobs and nobody wasn't runnin' up to them, then, to take a picture with them or follow them on social media, until, they got on TV. So, yeah, I am the three Cs when it comes to talkin' about celebrities like the WWE Superstars. I just don't wanna take any pictures with them because I'm camera shy. Now, let's get to work.

They had changed into their uniforms and went to their stations.