Spin the bottle/Bonfire Party

Tuesday, July 4th, 2023, the cruise ship stopped at the docks in Hawaii, and everybody got off the ship. Angie, Kassie, and Hania started exploring Hawaii and the locals put leis around their necks. They performed All In My Head (Flex) by Fifth Harmony featuring Fetty Wap at a tiki bar before sitting down at their table and drinking their drinks. Shotzi and The Judgment Day walked towards them and stopped.

 Shotzi and The Judgment Day walked towards them and stopped

Shotzi: Hey, Galley Girl, and Galley Girl's friends

Hania: Her name is--.

Kassandra covered up her mouth quick-like.

Angie: Hey, I'm Angie, and this is Hania. Are you guys enjoyin' Hawaii so far?

Dominik: Yeah, we are, great performance, by the way.

Kassandra uncovered Hania's mouth.

Hania: Thank you, we try our best.

Damian: We were wonderin' if Kassie would come play volleyball with us.

Kassandra: Only if my friends can come along. We've gotta even the playin' field. Team Judgment Day vs. Team Shotzi.

Finn: Okay, then, someone has to put somethin' on the line.

Kassandra: Okay, what do you propose?

Rhea: If we win, you've gotta give us souvenirs.

Angie: We know the perfect souvenirs she can give you.

Kassandra: Okay, and if we win, The Judgment Day has to run around Hawaii naked screamin' I love Hawaii, and then, you have to wear Team Shotzi Forever T-shirts on both the Raw and Smackdown brand. Do we have a deal?

They shook on it and Rhea pulled her closer. She gave Kassandra an air kiss. Kassandra pulled away from her and joined her team. Zelina was the score keeper and referee. Zelina blew her whistle and the game started.