Massage time

It was 6:30p.m. and Kassandra was setting up her stuff. Damian, Roman, Rhea, Trish, Finn, Dominik, Zoey, Shayna, Dakota Kai, Andrade, Charlotte, Zelina Vega, Kayden Carter, Santos Escobar, and Bad Bunny were all in the Jacuzzi relaxing, drinking their fruity drinks, laughing, and talking.

Damian: Have any of you seen Galley Girl, yet?

Zelina: Nope, she served us last, and then, she disappeared. Hey, what does GWM stand for? We asked her what was her other job but she wouldn't say.

The others said the same thing.

Kayden: Galley, Waitress, and Masseuse.

Dakota: Get real, Kayden, there're no masseuses onboard here.

Kayden: Actually, there is, I got a massage from her, thirty minutes ago, and she's awesome.

Damian stood up and got out of the Jacuzzi. He grabbed his robe and slipped on his slides.

Bad Bunny: Hey, where're you goin'?

Damian: To get me a massage. The hot tub isn't workin' out for me, see ya.

He walked towards the massage parlor and stood at the receptionist's desk.

Damian: Um, excuse me, I'm lookin' for a lady who's workin' triple duty. Her being a masseuse is apart of that.

The receptionist flipped through her papers and came across Kassandra's file.

Receptionist: Ah, you're talkin' about Kassandra Ala a.k.a. Kassie a.k.a. Galley Girl. What type of massage would you like?

Damian: Full body.

Receptionist: Okay, and you can always call to make a reservation. I have a feelin' that with Kassie, we're gonna get a ton of clients, and recommendations. Well, let's get you massaged, Mr. Priest, follow me. 

They walked towards Kassandra's massage room and it had a painting of butterflies on the door. The receptionist knocked on the door.

Juanita: Kassie, it's Juanita, the receptionist up front. You have a client.

Kassandra: Come on in.

Juanita: I'll let you two have at it.

Damian: You said I can make reservations for her to massage me?

Juanita: Whenever you want.

Damian: Put me down for the rest of my vacation on here and my time will switch along with her schedule.

Juanita: Okay, I'll even give you a copy of your scheduled appointments with Galley Girl when you come out.

Damian (smiling): Thank you.

He went into the room and Juanita went back to her desk. Damian closed and locked the door behind him and Kassandra was finishing up lighting the scented candles. 

Damian: It smells good in here.

Kassandra (warming up the lotion in the microwave): Thank you, what massage were you gettin'?

Damian: Full body, front and back, Galley Girl.

She took the lotion out of the microwave and turned around to look at him. 

Kassandra: What are your sore spots?

Damian: Everywhere.

Kassandra: Let's see. Some spots are a lot more sore than others.