Kassandra's plan to avoid the WWE Superstars backfires

Wednesday, July 5th, 2023 at 12:12p

Wednesday, July 5th, 2023 at 12:12p.m., Kassandra woke up and stretched a little bit. She saw a tattooed arm wrapped around her waist and turned over. It was Damian and she sat up. Damian was still sleeping with a smile on his face and she eased out of the bed. She realized she was still naked and grabbed one of his towels. She ran out of his room and towards her hotel room. She went inside and locked the door behind her.

She covered up her mouth and closed her eyes.

Kassandra: Okay, what happened last night? There was the bonfire party, we played Spin The Bottle, I was kissed by a lot of people, I got drunk during the game, I swam in the ocean, Damian and I kissed, and that was it. If that was it, then, why were we naked in his bed?

There was a knock at the door and Kassandra looked through the peephole. 

Hania: Kassie, it's us, open up.

She unlocked and opened the door. She half-smiled and moved out of the way while they had shocked looks on their faces. They went inside and she closed the door behind them. They sat down on the beds in the bedroom and Kassandra held the cover against her body even tighter.

Angie: No way, don't tell us.

Hania: You sneaky devil. Who did you hook up with last night?

Kassandra: That's the problem. I didn't hook up with anybody last night. I mean, we played Spin The Bottle, we got drunk, swam in the ocean, and I made out with Damian.

Hania: So, you guys didn't have sex with each other?

Kassandra: No, we didn't, but we ended up in his hotel room, and I don't know where my clothes went.

Angie: All of us went skinny dippin' last night, Kassie, and apparently, you and Damian had sex with each other, too.

Kassandra: No, I didn't have sex with Damian fuckin' Priest. We kissed and that was it.

Hania: Are you sure that's all that happened between you guys?

Kassandra: Yes, but I wanna forget about what happened last night. My head is throbbin' and I just wanna avoid all of'em.

Angie: We can help you do that.

Hania: We can?

Angie: Yes, we can. Here we are tryna live vicariously through you when, in fact, it's you who should be the one who wants to have love in your life. We're sorry, Kassie, for lettin' our own selfish desires get in the way of what you want.

Kassandra: Angie, you guys are already forgiven. I just need a break from the Superstars, okay? I think I'm just gonna stay in, until, it's time for us to set sail on the sea.

Hania: And what if you wanna go shoppin'?

Kassandra: I'll wear a disguise. 

Angie: You're avoidin' them, Kassie, especially, Damian, and that's not the way to handle your problems.