Reliving what happened in Damian's room

Thursday, July 6th, 2023 at 10:30a.m., Kassandra's cellphone started vibrating and she looked over at the sleeping Rhea right next to her. She got up and grabbed her phone. She saw Damian's name on the screen and went into the living room wearing a robe. She answered the phone and put it to her ear.

Damian: Good mornin', I'm glad you answered my call this time.

Kassandra (sleepily): Mornin'.

Damian: Were you still sleepin'?

Kassandra: Yeah, I passed out with my drinkin' buddy. What's got you up so early?

Damian: I couldn't sleep last night. I couldn't stop thinkin' about you. How about I take you out for some breakfast and we can talk about what happened two nights ago.

Kassandra: I don't blame you, Damian. I blame my fucked up memory.

Damian: I still wanna take you out for breakfast. 

Kassandra: Can't we just dine in. I feel like stayin' in the hotel for the day.

Damian: Are you sure about that?

Kassandra: Okay, well, maybe, not the whole entire day, but I wanna go back to sleep after havin' breakfast.

Damian: At least, I can cuddle up with you. I'll be waitin' for you in my room.

Kassandra: Okay, just give me a minute.

She hung up and took a shower. She put on some clean clothes, brushed her teeth, and left a note for Rhea. Rhea woke up and sat up.

Rhea (sleepily): Mornin'.

Kassandra: Mornin'.

Rhea: Goin' somewhere, sweetheart?

Kassandra: I was about to go have breakfast with Damian. I didn't wanna wake you.

She sat down on the bed and Rhea gave her a kiss.

Rhea: You didn't. Last night was fun. We should do it again. I don't like to share someone that I really like with anyone, Kassie.

Kassandra: Rhea, if you wanna have breakfast with us, you can come. It's not that big of a deal, and besides, I thought we talked about this. Maybe, you should get some more rest.

She began to get up and Rhea pulled her back down on the bed.

Rhea: Hey, hey, I can be a grouch, sometimes, but that's because I care about you, Kassie. I'm not gonna hold you up. I'm pretty sure Damian wants to get everything off his chest with you. So, I'll catch up with you later, and don't forget to answer my calls, okay?

Kassandra (nervously): Okay.

Rhea kissed her for thirty minutes, and then, Kassandra left her hotel room. She knocked on Damian's hotel room and he let her in. Damian moved her hair out of her face and gave her a kiss. He started kissing her and she held onto him. They took each other's clothes off and he ate her out while standing up. He squeezed her ass and took her to the bedroom. He kicked the door behind them and laid her down on the bed. She sucked his dick for 20 minutes and he played with her pussy. She moaned really loud into a pillow and her sex juices covered his hand. He turned her face towards his and sexed her missionary style.

 He turned her face towards his and sexed her missionary style

At 11:30a.m., they stopped and he came inside of her while they were moaning, panting, and sweating. They held onto each other and she kept kissing him.

Damian: Will you remember it this time?

Kassandra: Yes.

He put his hand on her cheek and his forehead against hers. 

Damian: That was one hell of a workout. 

Kassandra: Yeah, it was. We should get ourselves cleaned up. We skipped breakfast and got dessert, instead.

They smiled at each other and they took a shower together. He stuck his dick inside of her pussy from behind and held onto her throat while his other arm was wrapped around her waist. He pounded her pussy into oblivion and both of them moaned. She put her hand on the back of his head and started kissing him. He licked and sucked her boobs while she was trying to catch her breath. 

Twenty minutes later, they were eating their breakfast in bed and watching Blade. He gave her a kiss and they finished up their food before going back to sleep. He wrapped his arm around her waist and she put her hands on his wrist while they were sleeping naked under the covers.