Chapter 3

I've spent a day, planning this and I'm really pumped to write about this story now.
——————

Jimmy's POV

After what seemed like years, it was the end of the day. Me, Pearl and Scott were walking out the classroom talking about how boring it was. "He needs to go back to the prehistoric era." Pearl grinned. "He's older then dinosaurs." Scott said. We are laughed at the silly jokes until we got to the front of school. "See ya Pearl. I'm showing Jimmy around the Town." Scott said, waving to Pearl goodbye. "See ya, I have DnD campaign to got too, with the hermits." See waved to us before running off. "Hermits?" I questioned Scott as we start to walking down the road into town, Zinambra. "The hermits or Hermitcraft as they call themselves is a club of students who play DnD." Scott said. "Really, DnD sounds fun but I've never played before." I said. (Same man, same) "I've played with Xornoth and a few others before but he's not a fan." Scott said, smiling at me. "Nice, so where are we actually going?" I ask the cyan haired guy. "Well we could go to the bakery or maybe the ice cream shop." Scott suggests. "I don't mind we're we go." I smile at him as he smiled back. "Alright then, let's go to the bakery then the park. Is that fine with you?" I asks. I nodded in response as we walked down the street and crossed the road.

After getting some baked goods, we walked to the park and sat on the swings. "It's been fun." I announced before digging into my brownie. "Has your first day been good?" Scott asks as he looks over towards me. I nod as I finish eating my brownie. Scott stood up and started rummaging through his bag. He pulled out a blue hoodie that had white sleeves and hood and put it on. "Come on Jim, I'll walk you home." He said before reaching out his hand. I took his hand as we started to walk to my house. "I have the same hoodie as you but in green." I said as we walked to my front door. "We should wear them sometime together." He offered. "We should, see you tomorrow, bye." I added before opening my door.

"Where the fuck were you." Lizzie softly yelled. "Thank goodness mum wasn't home." She added. "I went to the park with Scott." I uttered. I forgot to text you, sorry." I finished. "It's fine, tell me next time." She opened her arms for a hug and I hugged her back, tightly. "We don't want leaving unannounced, like Dad." She spoke quietly and quickly. "I know." I muttered. Our father left us when we were little for a younger woman, apparently she was 10 years younger than him. Mum was heartbroken, she said that they were high school sweethearts and got married when they were 21. "Do you miss dad?" I ask Liz. "I think about him time to time but he left us." Lizzie grasped me in the hug. "That's not what I said. I asked if you miss him." I said. "Yeah I would say so." She said after a big pause.

"Hey Lizzie?" I ask. "Yeah?" She responded. "If dad came back, would you- would you... forgive him... for leaving." Lizzie became still and silent. She stop hugging me and walked away. "No." She said before walking upstairs.

—————
Hiya, I will probably try and finish this before Halloween I have it all roughly planned out I just need time. So it will probably be the main story I write but I'm not abandoning the others. The coffee shop has a chapter basically done, just need to finish tweaking it. Hopefully new chapters for all this month.
Word count:654