Chapter 12

Martyn's POV

"Martyn how's lessons been, I've heard you have some good teachers." Grian slid over to our table in the lunch hall. "I do like Mr. Fritz, the others were fine. I guess." I said back. "Ew, you like him?" He said in a confused manner. "Don't you?" I was a little shocked. "No? He keeps yelling at me for nothing and picks on my to answers to questions that I don't know." He looked down.

"Loser!" I yelled. "Grian, is Jimmy with Scott over there?" Me and Grian look at the blond and cyan haired man. "Gri?" I turned to find a 6'4 brunette guy sit next to Grian. "Grian, who's this?" The brunette looks at me. "Scar, this is Martyn, you know from where I was before here." He looked at Grian then back at me. "Why are you looking at those two?" He questioned us.

"I don't like Scott." I said as all three of us look at the two. "He's dating Jimmy, you know." Scar said to us. "What!?" I yelled in surprise. "Gri, don't you remember a few months back at the sleepover?" Scar had a puzzled look on his face. "Not much, no." Grian scratched the back of his head. "You guys watched them make out." A feminine voice said, joining us at the table. "Pearl! It's been ages." I smiled at the brunette, who joined us at the table. "And what?" I looked at her.

"You witnessed my brother make out with that.. THING!" I looked at Jim and Scott, who were now walking out of the lunch hall. "I don't have the bestest memory.." Grian started slightly sweating. "Come on don't lie to me, you have a decent memory, remember when your parents left you to Japan?" I said. Grian stood up, silently from the lunch table and walked away.

"Shit." I said. "I went too far.." I stood up and went after him. "Man, they left they're trays.." Pearl said to Scar. "What happened in Japan?" Scar asked Pearl.

"Everything, that shouldn't happen." Pearl looked serious. "Oh.." They sat in silence before Scar stood up to look for Grian.

-

-

"G, I'm sorry, it just came out." I said to a bathroom door. Weak sniffles could be heard from the other side. "Leave me be, Martyn." His voice was croaky.

Grian's POV

"Martyn?" I heard someone ask him. I wanted to be alone, away from poeple.

I could here the muffled conversation between Martyn and someone else. I only knew who it was when I saw their shoes appear next to Martyn's, standing in front of the door. Scar.

"G? Can you open the door?" Scar politely ask. "I remained silent as my tears streamed down my chin onto the dirty, tiled floor. "Martyn's leaving know, it'll be the two of us." I could hear the two bicker about Martyn leaving he eventually left, mumbling another "sorry."

"G, open the door, please?" This time he knocked on it, I never locked it and it swung open, revealing myself, sat knees up on the lid of the toilet. "Scar-" I began before the brunet interrupted. He locked the door and picked up me with ease, hugging me tight. "I'm so lucky to have you." The taller brunette whispered as he wiped his tears. "Would you like to join me on the beach tonight?" He slowly kissed me, lightly. "Never in a million years would I turned that offer down." The bell stop us from going any further and we soon left the bathroom to our next class.

—————
I just wanted to add just a little bit of angst
Word count:609