Chapter 5

Joel's POV

"Scott? You've been watching Jimmy with the hermits for ages, are you jealous, Lad?" I ask Scott, who was looking over at one of the lunch tables with Jimmy, Scar, Grian, Mumbo and Pearl. Scott didn't answer, he just kept staring at them. "He's not listening." Lizzie was convinced. "He's really jealous." Oliver, a "friend" of Pix's said also invested in this. "Is he in love with your brother?" I ask. "Probably but they only known each other for two days." She answered. "Man, love is crazy." Oliver said. "Says the one who in love with a brunette bookworm." Katherine quietly yelled. "What!" He said surprised. "Come on, it's kinda obvious, oliver." She added. "First that is false and second you can call me Oli." He said. "So how many people here have a crush?" Lizzie announced. Myself, Katherine and Oli all rise are hands and all a little embarrassed about it. "Wow..." she said. "And Scott as well." We all put are hands down. "Wait, Joel, who is your crush?" She asks. "Umm..." I started, incredibly embarrassed as it is Lizzie. "Why are you asking me, ask the other two." I diverted the question to someone else. "But I know their crushes." She said blankly. "Shelby and Pix I think." She pointed at the two. Oli just covered his face with his hands. Katherine nodded, embarrassed. "Well then, let's help you guys out, sleepover at my place next Monday?" Lizzie announced. "We should make a group chat." I propose to the group, they all agreed. "So it's me, Jimmy, Joel, Oli, Pix, Katherine, Scott and Shrub?" She asks, we agree again. "Great, let's discuss this outside, it's getting crowded. Liz says.

CJ Jimmy's POV

"I was talking to some of the Hermits and I caught a glimpse of Scott, looking at me. "Birdie, me and some of the hermits are going to X about another DnD campaign want to join. Mumbo asks Grian. "Sure, Tim I'll see you soon, hopefully." I nodded.We all stood up and left the lunch hall, I saw Lizzie, Joel and some others leaving as well so I ran to join them.

"Hey." I said, finally caught up with them. "Hey Jim." Joel greeted me as well as the others. Scott waved then looked away. "We're having a sleepover next Monday at ours, Jim." Said Liz. "Cool." Was all I said, while walking outside with the group.

Me and Scott both walk to maths after lunch and sit down, Pearl was already sitting there when we got there. "Hi Pearl." I said to the Australian girl. She waved at me. I sat down and got my book out and began zoning out.

Pearl slide a note to me, nudging my arm that my head was resting on. "This lesson is killing me." The note read. "Man is so boring." In wrote down next to Scott's note. "I've had Mr Johnson for two years straight." He wrote back, Pearl sliding over for me to read. "Have you heard about the sleepover on Monday?" I wrote down, Pearl glancing at it before giving it to Scott. The bell rung after Scott read it and we walked out, me and Scott talking about the sleepover. We walked to the English hall and I went into my classroom and Scott went to the small ICT room the the opposite side of the hall.

As I walked into the room, Mumbo, Scar and Grian. I sat down between Scar and Grian and began talking to Scar before our teacher walked in the classroom and started the lesson.

————
I kept typing 'Scoot' instead of 'Scott'
Word count:621