Chapter 13

———word count:655

Jimmy's POV

"Jimmy? What are you doing for Halloween?" Lizzie asked me from my bed, I turned from my desk to face her, looking puzzled. "I'm not sure, maybe I'll dress up or something, what about you? Doing something with Joel?" I smiled at her.

"Probably not, Joel said that his parents are out that night so he has to take his younger siblings trick or treating." Lizzie looked bummed about it. "Why don't you go with him, for company." I suggested. "Maybe." She looked at me then to her phone. "You gonna dress up or be boring?" I smiled. She smiled back a gave some suggestions.

Our conversation was cut short after their was a knock at the door. "Oh! I think it might be the package I ordered." Lizzie stood up and dashed downstairs.

I slowly crept downstairs to see what's she's order, hearing her and another's muffled voices, knowing exactly who it is.

"Scott what are you doing here?" I walked to the front door to find an annoyed Lizzie and Scott.

"Jimmy, as it's Halloween, next Sunday, would you like to watch some movies with me?" He asked. "Also, I brought these." He handed a bag to me, peeking inside I see some of my clothes that i have left at his house. "You've been complaining that you can't find anything to wear, so I brought some clothes back." I smiled at him. "Aw, thanks, I've got one of your jackets in my room if you want it- the blue denim one." I pointed in the direction to my room, still looking at the Scottish man. "It's alright, keep it, it's to small for me anyway." He smiled.

"Ew, I was only here for a package that I've not even received." Lizzie Interrupted our moment, walking away.

"Hey, why's Lizzie grumpy?" Martyn walked up to me. "Oh, never mind, I can see know why." Martyn looked at Scott, giving him a look, Scott retaliated with the same look. I ignored them both a continued to talk to Scott

"If you want Scott, you can come in." I smiled brightly. "He doesn't need to Jimmy." I heard Martyn whisper.

"Sure." He said and we walked into my bedroom. Leaving Martyn alone at the door.

-

-

Lizzie's POV

"Jimmy, can you come here?" I asked my brother. "What? I'm on the phone to Scott." He replied back. "I need help with my makeup and Martyn won't help me." I heard laughter by my desk as Martyn snooped through my things looking at various photographs. "Fine, fine." I heard him run up the stairs, then followed by a loud thump and a few others.

Me and Martyn both left my room to see what happened to find Jimmy at the bottom of the stairs and his phone half wasn't down with Scott looking confused.

"Timmy, you good?" Martyn asked while picking up his phone, Jimmy mumbled something and held up a thumbs up to shows he's okay. Martyn unmuted the call with Scott. "Hey Scott!" I said while waving at him through the phone.

"Hey Lizzie, hi martyn." I heard his tone of voice change as he greeted Martyn. "What happened to Jimmy?" He said confused. "Oh here, I'll flip the screen." Martyn flipped the screen to show Jimmy still on the floor. "He fell down the stairs."

Jimmy's POV

"Jimmy, you okay?" I heard Scott call out for me. Great just great now I've made a fool out of myself. I turned my head to see my two siblings with my phone. "Yeah Scott I'm alright." I grumbled as the others laugh at my foolishness.

I got up and took my phone off Martyn and went back to my room. "Screw you guys." Slamming my door

Lizzie's POV

"Oops" I hear Martyn say, still smirking. "Great, now who's going to do my makeup, idiot." I lightly punched him in his arm.