The begining

Gautama's P.O.V.

As I embark on this new quest to find my new successor, these bastards continue to conspire on ending the human race once again. It's true they have always been horrible towards earth but the humans need another chance to redeem themselves and their sins also the dumb way of life that they bring themselves upon. Coming back here seems quite an adventure. As I make my way through the streets of India it's the same thing all over again thieves,misery, and death it's sickening really the greedy rich. Being in disguise will most definitely give me a good upper hand in the world today.

Mayida's P.O.V.

From California to Turkey the travel for the museum exhibitions. What's really going on with these theories of the coming to an end what's the reality of this all. Only God can say when he decides to end this place hopefully not during my flight. My coworker called me. Sally: "Great news change of plans we're going to India instead!" She sounded excited. We are not supposed to travel until next year but they really need to make up their mind to where we travel before getting to the airport. Five days in and the tour guy only helped one day. Sally was starving like always so we stopped in a small restaurant. There's never a dull moment with us around. We hear the waiter yelling, "you damn rat let that bread go how dare you barge in here!" He was screaming to homeless young guy.

Gautama's P.O.V.

Come on now I just want to eat something this guy needs to cut me some slack. This young lady stands up for me with such valor and courage. So there is still a few kind souls out there. "Umm sir I got it, I'll pay for the meal he gets." But the waiter was not having it. "No way this sewer rat is not good news if he hangs around here he's going to start pickpocketing the customers we can't have that". She responded. "I said I'm paying for his meal; do you know him personally to be assuming all those things about him." Or are you judging him based on what he looks like, who gives you the right to pick and choose"! She bought me the meal and shut him up. She's brave and outspoken she can possibly be my next student but I can't approach her looking like this again. I was mesmerized by her kindred spirit of helping those in need. Here I go strolling the night is that another fight I hear in the distance. I'm not looking forward to any problems specially this time of night.

Mayida's P.O.V.

Poor guy I know all those homeless people go through that on a regular basis. He was just happy to eat I'm glad I got to help him at least just that night hope he's okay. "The long face again Maya is it because of all the poverty out here you see how it is back home all the same; you cannot save them all okay it's not your duty." But if it were up to me I'd help everyone of the homeless people I would save them all. Then two weeks later as we walk towards the small shops a young vendor offers us some beautiful bracelets and I buy one for me and Sally. Then there he is again the young guy from the night at the restaurant he tries to jump over the little stand but his clothes get caught on the hooks I go towards him and help him up the guys get all around us the ones that we're chasing him. Sally started shouting at them; the young vendor runs away with fear. The homeless young guy pulls something out of his hair I lose consciousness and when I get up I'm in a huge room laying down on a big bed with curtains bedazzled with gold like beads. On the ceiling encripted was the name of Buddha the Black Raí. I feel so groggy where's Sally I get up slowly towards the door and it swings open before me. It's him Buddha the same guy from Nepal seeing him means only one thing those guys killed us and Sally is in hell like she always said she go too. I'm dead I can't comprehend it what about my father he's going to find out through the phone about my death. All because I was trying to protect a homeless man.