Foreign in Time

Mayida's P.O.V

I wonder what Zeus will have to say about me when he sees me with Belzebu instead of Gautama. Will that be considered spying or sneaking around or some sort of bad thing. "Hey snap out if it" Medusa said. I smile at her and look towards where she's pointing at. "That's him Zeus the king of the gods"Medusa said. He definitely looks different he's aged so much; it has been many years since he supposedly went down to earth those many years ago. He looks directly at me and calls me over. "So you are Mayida Song Tarver; a museum curator how dandy of you accompany us here" he said. I tense up but smile slightly. "Your father is looking for you; but why have you came here young one so far from home"said Zeus. "I was brought here by the Buddha um well Siddartha Gautama" I said. He looks around for Gautama I think then turns his attention to me. "He's my mentor and master"I said. "Well your mentor is not here to verify what you are telling us here tonight" he states. "I have no idea where he might be sir"I said to him. "He must be far to busy to delight us with his presence tonight"Zeus said. "I apologize on his behalf sir I'll inform him of your arrival right away and bring him here myself" I said. "Oh no that's not necessary I'll meet up with him soon I'll see him around while I'm around here" he said. "Pardon me sir; I must get going to complete my duties sir"I say to him. "Of course young one have a great night and see you around" he said. I walk out fast and out the gates. So that's Zeus he doesn't seem like a bad guy like everyone puts him to be. He's the one that wants to wipe out human kind. That's infuriating to know though and having to talk to him knowing what I'm doing to help Gautama and the other humans here. On my way back to palace I see Gautama close to the flower gardens. Coming out from the side shrubs is Aphrodites tying up her dress. I walk back and bump into Loki. "So you're spying on us now huh mortal" Loki says angrily. I look back to Gautama see if he noticed me there and he did. But only Aphrodites comes running towards us. "What is she doing here what she say"she screamed at us. "She's doing some hand movements intensely looking at you and Buddha there" claimed Loki. "What are you saying I was going to talk to Gautama that's all"I assured them. "You damn demon witch what did you do to me"Aphrodites yells at me. "Alright cut the crap Loki and Aphrodites that's enough; let's go maya" Gautama said. Grabbing my waist he pulls me toward him. "She can't go unpunished"says Loki. "Zeus will know about this you got that"said Aphrodites. "He will know about what that my wife wanted to calm talk to me while I lay on the garden"he said. I'm in shock hearing Gautama say those things. I couldn't believe he just says that but I was angry with him still so I pulled away and walked home. Gautama stayed with Loki and Aphrodites such obnoxious and lying gods those three. Why didn't Gautama attend the palace meeting when Zeus got there. He's just putting himself in danger. As he threatens the other gods he has no clue that they can wipe us out if they wanted too.