Not him

Gautama's P.O.V

What's her problem I was just defending her. Who is going to protect her like me not bug boy that's for sure. Once he finds out what she's really here he'll go after her but to destroy her. "Zeus was determined to look for you Rai" said Quin. "He knows where to find me he knows that I don't play those cat and mouse games"I say to Quin. "He questioned Mayida infront of all us that night"said Quin. "So the old man was trying to intemidate Maya; just he waits and sees when this is all over"I smirk saying that. "So you still come and feast on your sweets here huh Buddha"snickers the old man. "You finally remembered where to find me then Zeus"I say sarcastically. "The girl why have you brought her to the realm of gods Rai"he asked. "To make her my wife okay there I said it you caught me Zeus"I smile at him. Quin is shocked so is Zeus. "Come on Rai your not the love and relationship type"he states. "What can I say she knew how to ground me and put me in my place" I said. "Will she agree with what your saying that's a huge burden on her Rai; go easy on her" says Zeus. "Maya knows that I'm the harsh type any decision she makes is my command" I assure him. "I heard about the incident with Loki I apologize on his behalf"says Zeus. "He needs to apologize himself to us; if he gets near her again I'll kill him Zeus I will not hesitate"I assure him. He smiles worriedly and asks me to head home to my wife. "Wait Rai you're being honest about the whole wife thing" Quin asked. "That's what's your doubtful about but not my ability to end the other gods" I say to him. "I know you can finish them for sure but Mayida will not break so easily"he said. "What can I say she grew on me right now she might be mad I left her alone with Zeus that night"I said. "Or mad because Aphrodites can't seem to leave you alone for a moment" Quin said. "I have nothing to do with  Aphrodites she's always trying to seduce me and everyone else too"I say to him. "So you're not lying about liking Mayida or uh"Quin asked. "Don't you get sentimental on me Quin; I'll let her know tonight what's going to happen"I say to him. When I arrive by my place I see bug boy outside my gate and he walks by me smiling like an idiot. Once inside I walk up stairs towards Maya's room. I knock on her door and she's taking her sweet time. I just swing the door open; she gets up angry from her chair. "If you knock a door and no one answers you go away not burst in here"she said angrily. "We'll I didn't know if you were dead; what if bug boy killed you and left"I say sarcastically. "Don't be so ridiculous Gautama"she says mad. "Anyways why was here he knows the man of the palace wasn't here"I say smirking. "Well tomorrow we are announcing in the Realm that we are in an official relationship" she says smiling at me. My blood boils up in anger and I break open a huge whole on the left side of the room. She shrieks in fear and steps back. "I'm going to need you to take that back because you will not be in no relationship with him and with no one else because I say so and that's final" I say shouting to her.